Strange Dream

This was my dream last night and I have NO idea what spurred this on but ¯\_(°_°)_/¯

I had approached the door, my nerves on end as the unfamiliar, elegant dress James sent me to wear hugged my curves. My mind was swarming with different thoughts, but I did my best to push them aside. Just ring the doorbell..

I pushed the button, and the sound of bells rang out so loud I almost pissed myself. I wanted to curse myself for not remembering my extravagant friend had the most extravagant house. Within a few seconds, the door opened, and there stood my childhood friend and internet star, James Charles. He wore this big, red dress with the largest ruffles I've ever seen on any piece of clothing. The dress was loud and bold; just about what you could expect from James.

"Chelsea, oh my god, you look gorgeous! I knew that dress would fit you! Wow, we need to like get inside and take a bunch of selfies right now sister!" I laughed at his dramatic antics before stepping inside the lavish, Californian mansion.

I've been in the house before, but the bright, white paint of the walls, the elegantly carved, wood doors and matching ceiling, and the beautiful diamond chandelier to top it off never ceased to knock the wind out of me. Ever since he came into money, he never spared any expense in regards to where he lived, his clothes, and the makeup he put on his face.

We walked into the parlor, and there were tons of guests. I forgot, James hosted these parties quite often, which is why I was here in this dress. James had called yesterday and informed me that a package was on my doorstep and I needed to get it immediately. I didn't know what game he was playing, but when I stepped out, a present was sitting out there, a pastel pink box wrapped in gold ribbon. I had picked it up, a smile on my face before a car horn honked. I looked up and sure enough there was James in his black Tesla, waving and blowing kisses at me. I blew some of my own before James drove off.

I sighed as I recognized quite a few famous people. I'd seen them all before, but the few that stood out were Kylie Jenner, Shane Dawson, and Jeffree Star. James introduced me to a few other celebs before taking me upstairs to his room.

Upon entering the beautifully decorated bedroom, I was swarmed with memories of us here. Countless hugs and cuddles and movies.. Countless comforting from breakups on both ends. We both tended to have a bad taste in men, so we always knew what to do when the other needed that comfort.

I smiled at those memories. It was just James and me. Then he became famous, and due to his business, we couldn't really make much of those memories anymore. Too busy.

James closed the door and grabbed both my hands. "Chelsea, you really do look beautiful sister. I know I said I wouldn't make you ever wear a dress like this, but this time I have a good reason!" I chuckled and nodded. "Okay, but what's the reason you dragged me here in this monkey suit?"

James stomped both his feet in excitement. "Chelsea I did it! I got that one company that I've been trying for ages to get to help me make my new palette!! There's a few representatives here today that want to discuss with me and my business partner on the next plans, and of course you're my best friend so I'm counting you as my business partner because without you I wouldn't be where I am today."

I couldn't contain my excitement as I squealed. "James that's awesome! I knew you could do it!" He laughed loudly. "I know sister! You were right, but c'mon, they're already here and I think they've had a few glasses of wine so they'll be ready to talk."

Just as we were about to open the door, I noticed a bouquet of roses sitting on his dresser. "Uh, James who sent you those?" I inquired. My friend looked over to the roses and froze. "Those weren't there before.. Who's been in my room?!" We walked over to investigate, but the roses had no card or anything to indicate as to who put them there. James picked them up and examined them, and I watched his face become increasingly confused.

"Wait.. Th-these look like the rose decor from my fountain. In fact, I know it is. This is a custom designed center decoration for my fountain, I've had these for years. But.. Who would get my roses off my fountain and bring them to my room, and why?"

I was just as confused as James was, but I had a bad feeling in my gut. "Anyway, let's go put these back and find those representatives." I agreed and followed James out to his garden. There were guests outside too, drinking wine and enjoying the day, and I smiled at the relaxed atmosphere.

As we reached the fountain, there sure enough was an empty space where the roses would've sat. As James was sitting them back in place, four suited figures standing in the doorway that led outside caught my eye. I tapped my friend's shoulder and pointed at them. "Who are they?" James looked up, and smiled. "Oh them? Those are the representatives from the company. I think they're a little uptight, but the company is the best so I have no doubts those are the best representatives."

I didn't like the feeling they were giving me. I didn't like it even worse when one spoke into a walkie-talkie. Then things turned to shit, and I didn't like it at all because I knew this was a set up.

The ground began to shake, and guests all around grew nervous and confused as they looked around and quickly made their way inside the house. I looked out towards the view of LA, and my blood ran cold. A giant tsunami wave was heading straight towards us, and the crystalline, clear water of its gargantuan waves only confirmed it was man-made. This wasn't a party anymore.

This was an assassination.

Dunno what made me have this weird ass dream with James Charles and all that, but yeah 😂 don't ask, I really don't know