Questions

Joon, what are you up to right now? I want to see your face, but sleep eludes me. I can always look at pictures but... somehow it's more personal when it's in my head.

Are you feeling okay? I know you and the boys are taking a much needed break. I'm really glad because you guys have worked so hard, you need some time off. I'll miss you while you are gone, but take all the time you need.

Are you eating enough? I always worry about you. I remember when you really started dropping weight. It scared me Namjoon, I cried! I see a lot of old pictures and you were so thin.. your wrist was as small as my 7 yr old niece's wrist. But then you gained weight, and I was so happy to see you remaining healthy. Jimin too.

Are you writing? I bet you are. You always are writing down lyrics and things that inspire you. I admire that. You are so amazing.

Are you tired? Probably, you've been kept busy. I always worry about whether or not you get enough sleep, so atleast I'll get piece of mind that you will taking a break and getting much needed rest.

Do I love you? More than words can describe. Stay safe my love. I'll be waiting for you to get back with the boys and perform and do other things.

I'll see you in my head, Namjoon. Rest easy.