Chapter 34

TATUM🌺

7 months pregnant

I feel like a beached whale.

The twins are very active and push on every organ possible. Especially my bladder. Soon I'll be placed on house arrest so I try to do as much as I can around the office before it's time for me to go. But my husband has other plans every time I step into his office. It usually ends up with Beckham's dick buried deep inside me as I sit on his lap.

The first time I objected because it was highly inappropriate, but by the third time I was practically begging for him to stop working and make love to me. These hormones are making me ridiculously horny. At least that's what I'm going to blame it on. But it may also have something to do with the fact that he's my husband and the father of my babies which is a major turn on.

I've done nothing all day.

Currently, I lay on the couch in Beckham's office eating a bowl of strawberries. I've tried to eat as healthy as possible for the babies, exempt the occasional cravings. These babies love pretzels and frosting, or strawberry ice cream, or twizzlers, and most of all I believe they crave their daddy's touch and voice because they always move around when hes close. It's the cutest and sometime most uncomfortable thing ever.

"Daddy," I sigh, rubbing my belly and glancing at Beckham typing away on his computer.

He immediately stops and looks up at me. "Come here, I need a break anyways."

With a little too much glee, I get up onto my swollen feet and walk over to Beckham's desk. He sits me on top and places his head onto my large bump then begins to whisper sweet nothings to my womb.

"I can't wait for you guys to come," he says in the cute little voice he often uses when talking to them. Like always they respond to his voice, kicking at my walls.

Beckham has been the best husband ever and is already the best father ever. He talks to the babies each day telling me that he wants them to recognize his voice when they are born. He makes sure that I have everything I need to be comfortable and so much more.

"I love you," I whisper running my fingers through his hair.

He smiles and looks up at me. "I love you too, Mama bear."

"I'm ready to go home," I pout.

He smiles and squeezes my thighs before slipping his hands underneath my dress. "What time is it?"

"Almost 5," I reply leaning back on my hands as he spreads my legs and slips his fingers between my thighs.

He pushes my panties to the side before slipping his fingers in. "How about we go home at 5:30? Can you give me that much time to finish things up, so I can spend my evening with you and the babies?"

Nodding, I moan as he picks up the pace with his fingers and stands to his feet. I receive a deep kiss, his tongue slipping past my lips as his fingers continue their movements until I'm coming on them. "Keep moaning like that and we're going to be in trouble. Your moaning is the whole think that lead to this situation."

I laugh and wrap my arms around his neck. "I'm glad I got a massage that day."

"Even if you didn't I'm sure we would have found our way to each other. You were meant to be mine."

"Hurry up and finish work. I'm hungry and we still have to make sure everything is ready for when I have to stay home and for when the babies come."

I'm freaking out and he knows it. I'm completely terrified. How do I do this? Two at one time. Will I even be a good mother? I don't want to screw up. Before I know it tears are streaming down my cheeks and Beckham is pulling me into his arms.

"Hey it's okay. We will get through this together. I'm scared out of my mind as well but I know I have a strong, beautiful, smart wife that I adore so much. You're carrying our two babies and you have been a trooper." He wipes my tears and places a soft kiss to my lips. "I couldn't ask for a better wife. I love you."

Sliding onto my feet, I give him one last kiss before moving back over to the couch and waiting for him to finish his work as I scroll through Pinterest for pregnancy tips.

When we finally get home there is food already prepared, staying warm in the oven. Beckham hired a chef to help cook around the house and I did not complain. Marlene is the sweetest woman I've ever met and she helps me a lot on my pregnancy, giving me tips on how she made it through hers.

"Sugarlips go sit in the living room and find a movie. I'll be right in," Beckham yells as he goes up the stairs.

I nod, even though he can't see me, and head to the living room to find a movie. I settle on a movie called Tau and a few minutes later Beckham is coming back downstairs in sweatpants and a plain tee.

"I'll grab the plates, you can hit play."

Don't have to tell me twice. I hit play on the movie as he goes to the kitchen and gets dinner, bringing it back and taking his seat next to me.

I fall asleep close to the end of the movie.

When I feel Beckham shift out of his seat I make the assumption that he's done with the movie, but I don't make any attempt to move. A minute later he comes back and lifts me into his arms. "You should be happy that I love you enough to carry you up the stairs."

I smile and snuggle into him. He chuckles and kisses my forehead. Isn't this the reason he's been working out more so he can carry his pregnant wife around? At least that's what I use his strengths for.

Once we get in the room, he lays me on the bed. I open my eyes and come face to face to Beckham hovering over me. "There's my gorgeous girl. You do this every time you know."

"We never went over details for the babies."

He smiles and helps me pull off my dress. "It's okay. We can go over it tomorrow."

"No."

He chuckles and kisses my lips before climbing into bed with me. Leaning against the headboard, he pats the space in between his legs. Rolling my eyes I crawl in between them and rest my head back against his chest.

He kisses my bare shoulder and unclasps my bra, letting my heavy breast fall free. I wonder if they will stay this big. I kind of like it and so does Beckham as he cups them in his hand.

"What do you want to talk about? We have the nursery painted and the furniture comes in for it next week. Everything else that you need to do can be done while you are on house rest."

"Will you be okay?" I ask him

Like always he reassures me with a kiss to the lips.

"I'll be fine. And I will be coming home earlier so I can be with you. Also Marlene will be here to help you."

"I love you."

"I love you too. Now get in your pillow and get some sleep."

Smiling I slide into my pregnancy pillow and adjust myself until I'm comfortable. Beckham kisses my head and turns off the lights then runs his fingers through my hair until I'm falling fast asleep.

Such a sweet husband, whom I love dearly.