Chapter 8

BECKHAM🌴

Are you kidding me? Out of all the people in the world, I end up with one of my employees. I watch Tatum silently as she continues to tell me about her work. My company.

"Carl is an annoying ass who takes credit for everyone's work in our division...if it's accepted. If it's rejected he'll give credit where credit is due. I've had multiple ideas go unnoticed. I've been trying to move up for a long time. Don't even get me started on the CEO."

Fuck.

"I've never met him, saw a picture of him once, but I forgot what he looked like. People say he's an arrogant, egotistic, cocky bastard. I've never met him so I can't really develop an opinion about him. All I know is that he's really smart and the CEO of my company."

I'm staring at her reeling in the fact that she works for me. Tatum is an employee. Fuck. I was gonna tell her eventually that my name isn't Beckham Hansen. I'm pretty sure we are all aware that I am Beckham Heights. Well except for Tatum. I just wanted to see where this went before I actually revealed my identity to her.

I know it sounds completely stupid, but you have to think about it from my point of view. I'm a billionaire constantly hunted down by fake gold digging women. I wanted something real. Especially when I first saw her in that massage room.

She isn't paying attention to the fact that I haven't said a word since she dropped the news on me. But then she says something that sends my heart racing.

"I should try and see if I can find a picture of him to show you," she says as she casually applies cream cheese on her bagels and looks up at me.

"Carl will get what he deserves," I say in an attempt to change the subject.

Her cute laugh only makes my heart race faster. I don't want to loose that. "Sorry baby, but I don't think you can pummel him. He's the type of punk that would charge you for assault and somehow find a way to classify your hands as 'deadly weapons'.

I smirk and make my way around the counter to Tatum's side. "They are deadly weapons. Destroyed your pussy on the massage table."

She freezes and I take the opportunity to slip my hand around her waist and push up her sweater to get easier access to the waistband of her jeans. I unbuckle the button in a swift move with one hand and push the zipper down.

"I think you're mistaking your hands for you dick. Wouldn't want to make that mix up. You never even slipped your fingers inside of my pussy," she retorts.

I push through the waistband of the offending fabric of her panties and cup her pussy. She gasps and drops the butter knife on the counter. "How about we fix that?"

"Beckham," she says in a husky whisper.

Fuck me now.

With a chuckle, I slip my fingers down to her opening. So wet. My finger easily slips in forcing a groan from the back of my throat. She moans and falls back into my chest as I push into her slowly.

I love this. Everything about her, the soft moans as I push in and out of her. But hell if I won't make her beg me to let her cum before she goes to work. Because all day she will think of me and this moment.

I loose my resolve and thrust my fingers into her hard, causing her to whimper and fall against my arm. She would've fallen face first if I didn't catch her.

"I'm sorry," I say softly as I right her with my other hand. "Are you okay?"

She bites her bottom lip and smiles. "Yeah. But you might have to work quick, I do have to get to work."

Smiling, I nip her ear and slowly begin to pull my fingers out of her. "Maybe I should just stop."

She quickly grabs my forearm halting my movements. "No, don't."

I smile and shove my fingers back in, sliding them in and out as she moans and pushes against my hand. I grind my palm against her clit and kiss along her neck as she rests her head against my shoulder and looks up at me.

She writhes against my hand and holds my arm in a vice grip as she comes on my fingers. When the waves subside she collapses against the counter barely catching herself with her arms. With a chuckle, I pull my fingers out and lick my fingers with a loud suck before sending a sharp smack to her ass.

"You taste so good." I murmur against her ear.

A soft giggle leaves her lips. She's so cute. I grab her waist and spin her around to me. Her dazed eyes watch me fix her pants, zipping up the zipper and fixing the button. She looks into my eyes and grabs my neck, pulling me in for a kiss. Her tongue slips past my lips and I give her free access as I kiss her back.

"You can't come over tonight," she sighs pushing me off and grabbing her bagel.

Where the fuck did that come from? "Why not?"

"Wednesday," she answers instead. "Hawaii Five-O and subs. This time I'm buying."

Why Wednesday? What is she not telling me? "Sugarlips...?"

"I have to get to work." She cuts in brushing me off and grabbing her stuff before walking me to the door.

When we get back into the elevator she takes a bite out of her bagel and places her head on my shoulder. My first reaction is to wrap my arms around her. Hold her and keep her safe. I follow through on it, but all I can think about is why she brushed me off back there. She did the same thing in the massage room. Is it an orgasm thing?

"Tatum..." I start.

The elevator dings and she moves off of me and walks off. Fucking hell. I follow her out and grab her waist, pulling her back into me. "Babe."

"Yea?" She asks pushing my hands off and continuing to walk out of her building. The office is only a few blocks away which makes it an easy walk. I offer to give her a ride, that she politely declines.

Alright what is up with this shit. With one last kiss to my lips she walks away in the direction of the office. I head to my car and drive to my office. I'm never late. Going through the back exit, I head up the stairs to my office and into my bathroom to take a shower and clean up for work.