Chapter 27

BECKHAM🌴

I could hear those words a million more time. I'm yours, Mr. Heights.

She's so beautiful and I can't resist the urge to kiss her one last time as we step off the elevator. We head to the golf course where Mr. Akela and Mr. Kahoni are currently waiting. Every part of me wants to hurt them as their eyes drag over Tatum's body. At least she's not wearing a bikini this time.

"Be good," Tatum warns, smiling back at the men in front of us.

Be good? This is going to be torture having to stand through this. But I will bear through it in the hopes that when this is over I will get to finish what we started.

We approach the men and shake their hands before Mr. Akela suggests that we get started. For once I agree with him. We rent golf clubs and balls then grab a golf cart, heading for the first hole. Mr. Kahoni suggested 18 holes then getting dinner in the restaurant. Tatum agreed.

"I'm a gentleman," Mr. Akela starts. "I will let the lady go first."

She smiles at him and glances back at me. Casually I pass her the appropriate club she will need for her first putt. Thanking me she takes her orange ball and sets it down, bending over to give me a peek of the curve of her bum.

I see the way Mr. Akela is looking Tatum up and down and I restrain my urge to drag her back to the bedroom out of sight from everyone. I don't, of course. Instead I cross my arms and watch the way her body moves when she swings the club.

"Alright, Kahoni, your turn." Mr. Akela says. "Good swing, Tatum."

"Thank you," she replies, walking over to me.

Immediately I pull her off to the side and turn my back to the men so I'm blocking the view of our conversation. "I'm gonna kill him," I bite out between clenched teeth.

She giggles as if I just said a joke. "No, you won't."

"What makes you so sure?"

"Because if you are a good boy, I will give you a treat when we get back to the room." She pushes to her tippy toes and presses her lips against my ear and drags her hands down my stomach to the bulge in my shorts. "Can you do that for me?"

"I will maul you right here on this golf course."

"And you will get charged. Just wait a few hours."

I groan as she takes my hand and pulls me back to the others. We play the game talking business and discussing other things when Mr. Akela changes the subject. In the end, Tatum won. I think unconsciously we all let her win because she was the only girl. She called us out on it too.

Now we sit in the restaurant going over plans. It's been hard to focus on anything Mr. Akela is saying as I stare at Tatum. She bites her lip seductively and drags her bare foot against my leg while managing to act like nothing is happening. The dinner is slow and agonizing and she knows what she's doing to me. I clench my jaw to restrain myself.

Thirty more minutes of torture go by before I quickly say goodbye to Mr. Akela and Kahoni then pull Tatum away. I need her so bad and my intentions of mauling her in the elevator are ruined when I find people already in there. A low growl leaves my throat causing the people in the elevator to take a step back. Tatum giggles and steps into my side, resting her head on my arm.

Sadly our floor is closer to the top and people are slowly getting off. When we finally get to our floor, I grab her waist and pull her to the room. Then she stops and turns to me just as she's about to swipe her keycard. She's hiding her sexual tension very well, but I can't.