Chapter 3

The next day I wake up on the couch, laid on top of Beckham. Last night we finished three episodes before we both fell asleep on the fourth one. We were both tired and I didn't want him driving home half asleep at that hour so I asked him to stay with me.

Looking up, I press a kiss to his chin before climbing off of him and going to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. When I come back out, Beckham is sitting up on the couch slipping on his shoes.

"Good morning," I whisper, walking up behind him and pressing a kiss to his cheek.

He chuckles. "Good morning. Come here."

I make my way around the couch and stand in front of him. His dark hair hangs messily over his eyes and his lips are slightly red and pouty. He's adorable and hot. Stepping in between his legs, I place my arms on his shoulder and run my fingers over his collar in an attempt to smooth out the wrinkles.

"I have to go." He sighs as he places his hands on my sides and pulls me into his lap.

"I know." I don't want him to.

Beckham smiles and drags his hands over my thighs, sending tingles through my body. "What are you doing today?"

"I'm going to visit my parents. After that I need to go grocery shopping. What are you doing today?"

"I need to take care of some business, but I'll be back tonight to continue binge watching the show."

I laugh and wrap my fingers around the back of his neck, running my fingers through his hair. "Who said you can come over?"

He smiles and wraps his arms around my waist pulling me closer and placing kisses along my neck. "I'll be back tonight," he growls against my neck. "And this time I'll have those pretty lips wrapped around my cock."

I roll my eyes. "So commanding."

"I haven't even started, Baby," he growls as he nips my bottom lip.

I pull back and lift a brow. "Baby?"

"Do you prefer, babe?"

I smile and kiss him.

"Honey?" He asks again, smiling. "What about sugar bear?" He whispers against my lips.

"Sugarlips sounds befitting."

"Has anyone ever told you how annoying you are?"

He ponders on it for a minute then shrugs. "I've been called a lot of things, but I don't think I have ever been called annoying yet.

"Well I'll be your first." I moan and place a kiss to his lips, gently running my tongue along his bottom lip before slipping past his lips and brushing my tongue against his. He groans against me and guides my hips against his erection as he kisses me back. The kiss is slow and gentle and warms me to my core as his hands drag over my body. Another moan leaves my lips as he kisses down my throat.

"Fuck Tatum, I love it when you moan," he murmurs against my neck.

"Don't you have to 'take care of business'?" I ask on a breath, pushing his hands off me.

With a sigh he drops his head to my neck and presses a kiss to my shoulder. "I do, but you are a very tempting woman."

Smiling, I climb off his lap and stand in front of him. I don't want him to go, his arms feel safe and warm and I love the feeling, but if we start again I know for a fact we wont end. And then we wouldnt get anything done. Slowly, Beckham stands to his feet and cups my cheek. "I'll be back tonight. Walk me out."

He laces his fingers through mine and together we walk to the door. I watch him turn the knob and open the door with an odd feeling of sadness. Just as I'm about to close it behind him, he sticks his foot through the door and pushes it back open.

"One more kiss."

I smile and give him another kiss before closing the door and saying goodbye. Now I have to get dressed.

After Beckham left I take a nice long shower then slip on a pair of tights with a sweatshirt and sneakers. Once I finish getting ready I make a grocery list and head out to my parents house as my first stop of the day.

When I pull up, my dad is outside cutting the grass. By the time I climb out of the car hes is off the lawnmower and walking up to me. I love my old man.

"Hey, Honey," he says as he reaches out for a hug.

I stop him just before he gets too close. "Hi, Daddy." He smells like freshly cut grass and sweat, a smell I do not want on me.

His eyes narrow and I assume it's because I shoved him off, but then he lifts a brow. "You look very happy."

"I am happy, Dad, I get to see you," I reply knocking his shoulder and heading for the front door of the house.

"You met a guy!" He exclaims following after me and stopping me from opening the door.

"Maybe," I push him aside. "Now go put the lawnmower away."

I open the door to the house and before I can say hi my dad yells, "Tatum met a guy." Then he smirks and walks off.

My Mom comes running up to me. "You've met a guy. Tell me all about it."

Starting from the beginning, I tell her about my massage sans the actual sex part. I inform her that the card Beckham gave me was his number and that I called him the other night when everyone was busy, we hit it off and now we are hanging out again tonight. Thats what I tell her. She found it cute that I was finally dating again, but honestly I don't know what type of relationship I even have with Beckham.

"Now you can get free massages," Dad says stepping into the kitchen and washing his hands in the sink.

I can't help but laugh. Of course he would say something like that.

"How long are you staying today?" Dad asks.

"Long enough for you to take a shower and have lunch."

A devious smile covers his face as he spreads his arms wide and rushes towards me. "You're saying I smell bad?"

I laugh and push him back in a attempt to keep him away from me. Mom laughs and smacks him with a towel before telling him to take a shower. Dad kisses her cheek then my forehead and heads for the stairs telling us that he would love loaded chicken nachos for lunch. And now I would too.

Like my usual Sunday I spend well into the afternoon with my family, sitting at the table and catching up while we eat lunch then moving to the couch and watching sports with Dad as Mom plays on her phone, uninterested.

When I leave my parent's house I finish up the rest of my errands, going grocery shopping and getting other essentials I will need for the week. When I arrive home it's almost 5pm, so I get started on my meal prep for the week, for lunch and dinner. I'm placing the chicken casserole in the oven when I get a text from Beckham.

Beckham: I don't do this gushy shit, but it's been a long day and I miss you. Call me when you see this.

Me: Gushy shit?

Three dots show up then quickly disappear, and seconds later Beckham's name shows up on my screen as my phone rings. I answer on the first ring.

"I told you to call me," he grunts into the phone.

Someone had a bad day. "I'm guessing by your tone business didn't go so well?"

He sighs from the other side. "No, it did. It's just been a long day. I'm sorry for my tone."