Chapter 17

BECKHAM🌴

Her soft skin makes me hard. But then everything about her makes me hard.

I drag my hands higher only to come in contact with lace fabric. I think I officially hate when she wears bras. I start to slip my hand behind her back to undo the clasp when she stops me.

"Mr. Heights," she moans her eyes locked on mine. "Or do you prefer Mr. Hansen."

"I'll let you call me anything you want."

She smirks. "Be careful what you wish for, Liar."

"You wouldn't understand."

A throat clears behind me. What could it possibly be now? Why am I being interrupted from having the woman next to me?

Turning around I find April looking at Tatum with an unwarranted look of disgust on her face. She then turns to me and puts on a smile.

"Your subs, sir," she says handing me my sub.

I don't miss the way Tatum pulls back from me and shrinks back into herself by pulling her knees up to her chest and resting her chin between them.

April tosses Tatum her sub in and attempt to catch her off guard, but my girl catches it just before it can hit her. She turns to April and smiles then begins to unwrap her food. April is gone as soon as we touch down in Hawaii.

I don't bother saying thank you, instead I instruct her to bring two water bottles.

"I'm sorry," I tell Tatum as I watch her take a bite out of her food. "I'm sorry, I should have noticed earlier."

She shrugs and continues to eat. There's a drop of sauce on her lips and I am really tempted to lick it off. Seconds later April comes back with the drinks in her hand and the same scold in Tatum's direction.

"Would you like a napkin?" She sneers.

"She won't need it." Mentally thanking April for an excuse to do this, I turn Tatum's head to me and gently lick off the ranch on her lips.

A slight blush rises to her cheeks that only makes her even more irresistible. I turn to April whose mouth hangs open loosely. I dismiss her immediately.

Tatum stares at me with a mix of surprise and 'you asshole'. "Pull something like that again, Beckham and we will have a problem."

I smirk. Play coy all you want baby, but me and you both know you liked it. I place a kiss to her cheek that earns me an eye roll and a barely perceptible smile.

Contrary to possible assumptions I have yet to join the mile high club. But as I watch Tatum all I can think about is joining it with her.

She seems to read my thoughts as she hits my arm and tells me not to think about it. With a laugh I turn on the television again and eat my food.

Tatum is the first girl I've ever brought onto my plane. My previous secretary never came on business trips, but I couldn't even imagine not having this one with me every time.

This trip I will do everything in my power to get her back. It's been three months too long. It's odd that we only dated for a month and somehow I managed to fall for her. Even odder is that I dated a girl for a year and never fell for her. But then again, I only dated her for business purposes and she constantly slept around on me.

Tatum made my heart race the second she stepped into that massage room, her innocent brown eyes just begging for my hands to taint her. What I love even more is how she admitted to wanting my hands on her.

Then I lost her because I lied. I basically lived a double life changing out of my suit after work before going over to her house. Keeping all my work and associates secret from her. I even started driving my Jeep that I had in college just so she wouldn't question why I still have the Aston Martin or a G-Wagon. How would I explain that?

Three weeks into our relationships I surprised Tatum with a road trip to Massachusetts. She had been talking about a café in Northampton that she went to when she visited her friend at Smith college when they were sophomores in college. So I made it a day. Like the weakling I am when it comes to her I prepared a picnic and surprised her.

After visiting the café in Northampton we went to the Berkshires and had our picnic. It was ridiculously romantic. But my favorite part was when we got back to the car and had car sex for the first time. We went slow and deep because Tatum was afraid we would rock the car and people would see even though I parked in a secluded area.

That's just a few of the memories I've cherished the past three months.