Chapter 19

BECKHAM🌴

The pilot didn't want to see me. But when I stepped into the cockpit he informed me that we were about to land so we should buckle in. With a quick thank you, I walk back out past the workers area. I have two flight attendants, but the other one stays in the back most of the time. As I pick up snacks and two drinks for me and Tatum, I don't see April.

When I get back to the cabin, I find April still there and now talking to Tatum. And what she's saying is pissing me off. Tatum's eyes are like flames, the way she glares at April. Accidentally I crush the snacks in my hand as my fist tightens impulsively. She tells Tatum that she's disposable and her pussy isn't gold. That girl is far from disposable, if she was I wouldn't still be chasing her. But I'm done with this girl insulting Tatum like she's superior to her.

Tatum tells her that she's not the one keeping her from me. Little does she know she's the reason no girl has been able to have me in the past four months. I only want her.

Stepping into sight, I approach Tatum. "Don't make promises you can't keep, Sugarlips."

They both turn to me. April looks scared and she should be. Brushing past April, I pull Tatum to her feet cupping the back of her neck and pull her into a kiss. Like always she reciprocates it. Her lips are soft and taste like honey. Did she put on a new lipstick?

She pushes against my chest and I look into her eyes to find them glassy with unshed tears. I don't like that. Dropping my hands from her waist, I watch Tatum walk off to the back of the plane where I have a bathroom and bedroom.

"Gather your things. The second this plane lands you are off for good," I bite turning around to her. "And you're right, her pussy isn't gold...it's pure fucking diamonds."

Her mouth falls open in shock and she walks off. Telling her that gave me way to much satisfaction. Why the hell did she think she could talk to Tatum like that? It was completely inappropriate.

A few minutes later Tatum returns and sit's over at an empty table. I sit next to her and attempt to gain her attention, which is completely fruitless as she ignores me. For the remainder of the flight she's quiet.

When we land I help her unbuckle then unbuckle myself before standing up and guiding her to the door. Stopping her, I grab her waist and pull her into me. "Tatum?"

"Yes, sir." Her voice is small. I don't like it.

"Don't do that," I whisper cupping her neck and placing my forehead against hers. "I'm sorry."

She licks her lips close enough to mine that I can feel her tongue. I cup her face and lean in, but she backs up and heads out the door and down the stairs.

We climb into the car waiting for us directly next to the plane. The ride to the hotel is silent as Tatum texts on her phone. I've never been the jealous type — maybe that's a lie — but right now she's talking to someone who's not even here when she can't even talk to me.

When we get to the hotel, I have to give it to Mr. Akela, he has chosen a beautiful place. When we walk in the workers are already in front of us with greetings.

"You must be Mr. Heights. Aloha," a woman says walking up to us and placing a lei around my neck. Her name tag reads Ailani.

"And you must be Ms. Kingston. Aloha," she says placing a lei around Tatum's neck.

A gorgeous smile rises on Tatum's lips as she inspects the flowers around her neck. Ailani instructs us to follow her and immediately Tatum enters full professionalism, tightening her bag on her side.

"We have the room ready for you with the view you requested," she tells us as we step into the elevator. "The Lanai suite is a gorgeous honeymoon suit."

Tatum's brows pinch together. "Honeymoon suite?"

"Yes, per request."

"I requested the business suite with two rooms."

"Mr. Akela called to inform us that you changed your mind and wanted the honeymoon suit for the view. You emailed him this morning."

Tatum's phone dings and I look over her shoulder to read the text with her. "I may or may not have changed your room to the honeymoon suite." She puts the phone away too quickly, preventing me from reading the previous texts.

I stifle a laugh as Tatum turns to Ailani. "I'm sorry, I must have forgotten. It was a long flight and I am really tired."

Ailani releases a held sigh of relief and nods as the elevator doors open on our floor. Once again we follow after her to the room. From there she passes each of us a key and informs us that our bags will be up soon.

Tatum thanks her as she tells us to enjoy our stay before walking off. The second we get into the room Tatum creates distance between us.

The room is beautiful. Right when you walk into the room there's a kitchen/bar area to the left and a sitting area with a tv built into the wall. Just past it are the glass doors that lead to the balcony and a beautiful view of the ocean. One king size bed sits adjacent against the wall on the right with two nightstands beside it.

Tatum went directly for the balcony to look at the view. Stepping out with her, I listen to the waves of the ocean and admire the beautiful view. Gently, I wrap my arms around Tatum's waist and rest my head against her shoulder.

"Are you going to talk to me?" I whisper against her neck.

"There's nothing to talk about."

She's given the perfect excuse to walk away when our bags are brought in and set by the couch. Like always she slips out of my grip. I'm really tired of that.

I don't know what to do anymore. I need this trip to give me something that will help me get back my girl. I never expected the form it would come in.