Chapter 26

TATUM🌺

Beckham is on top of me the second I step into the room and close the door. When he kissed me, it was the most amazing feeling in the world and I love feeling it again.

His hands are tight on my ass, pulling me flush against him as I attempt to pull off his shirt. The second of air from taking off his shirt is all I get before his lips are on mine again.

Picking me up, he sets me onto the counter and positions himself in between my thighs. "Take them off," he groans against my lips, pulling at my shorts.

"You take them off," I tease leaning back on my hands and watching him. His eyes flash in that heated way that always turned me on.

Chuckling, he moves his hands to my waist and begins to undo the button on my shorts before hooking his fingers into my bottoms and yanking them down along with my bikini bottoms. The rush of air against me tickles and causes me to shiver just before Beckham kisses me again, nibbling and sucking on my bottom lip before slipping his tongue in.

But I can't give it up that easily. Pushing him off, I hop off the counter and move around him, heading for the bed. All he does is stare, his eyes revealing the animal being held back.

With a smirk, I slowly being to pull off my bikini top so I'm completely naked to him. Another growl leaves his lips and I hear him shuffling behind me, before he's spinning me around and yanking me into him.

"I heard you liked it rough," he bites against my ear, his erection straining against his boxer briefs.

"I don't remember saying that. I only remember you asking me if I liked it rough. I don't recall replying."

No matter what, I am not going to admit my small little desire to him. I've never even explored it, I might not like it. It was more so a fantasy that I imagined after reading books.

But of course Beckham see's through me as he pushes me back towards the bed. "Tell me how you like it."

"I like anything that you do to me."

A handsome smile grows onto his lips. "You like when I kiss you. Lick you. Make love to you nice and slow. Spank you?"

He pushes me back onto the bed and kisses me passionately, slipping his tongue past the barrier of my lips and intwining his tongue with mine. His large hands drag over my breasts down my stomach and slowly between my thighs.

"You have no idea how long I have wanted you."

Oh, I have an idea. It's odd because we were apart longer than we were dating but I was falling for him well into the first week of being with him. And being with him everyday of the week definitely did not help.

His fingers are just about to come into contact with my aching nub when a phone call comes through my watch. I look at it to find the call coming from Mr. Akela. Immediately I shove Beckham off and pick up the call.

"Mr. Akela," I greet trying my best to calm my heavy breathing.

Beckham turns me onto my stomach and begins to place kisses along my spine. "Ms. Kingston, we have arrived to the hotel and currently wait for your company on the golf course."

"Beckham and I will make our way to the course." I hang up before Mr. Akela can say anything else and quickly push Beckham off.

Beckham in turn picks me up and wraps my legs around his waist as I wrap my arms around his neck. "Let's kill two birds with one stone." I've missed this man, but now is not the time.

"And what might those birds be?"

"Shower and sex."

I laugh and place a quick kiss to his lips before making sure he knows we will not be having intercourse. "You're a bird, I'm a bird. The shower is the stone."

Grunting he heads for the bathroom with me still attached to his body. "When we come back...?"

I smile as he sets me down and turns on the shower before pushing me in and climbing in behind me after stripping off his underwear. The second I grab the washcloth Beckham takes it out my hand and puts it back.

Confused, I watch him pick up the soap and pump it into his hand, lathering it up into suds before moving his soapy hands over my body.

"What are you doing?" I question as he kisses the back of my neck and bites my ear while dragging his hands over my breast.

He's moving slow. Too slow. Pumping soap into my own hands and lathering them up I turn to Beckham and began to wash him. Out of all the intercourse I've had with Beckham this moment seems so intimate as I look into his eyes and drag my hands across his body while he does the same.

"Now time for your back," he whispers against my neck.

I begin to turn back around when he grips my waist and pulls me chest to chest with him. His soft warm lips fall onto mine as he moves his hands against my back. My body wants him deeply and the large erection pushing between my thighs is doing nothing to sedate my aching need.

But we don't have time. Pulling back, I rinse off the soap and step out leaving Beckham to follow. The birds are killed and I don't think we want to test Mr. Akela and Kahoni's patience.

After a moment Beckham comes out into the room with his towel hung low on his waist. I might be obsessed with his Adonis belt.

Clearing my head I walk over to my drawer and quickly slip on underwear before following it with a short tan romper and my white sneakers. I feel Beckham approach behind me.

"Sugarlips," Beckham sighs pulling out his own clothes from the drawers. With a soft hum, I pull at his towel causing it to fall. The second we get back he is mine and he knows it.

"Is that what you are wearing?"

I kiss his nose and walk out to the bar area to grab a drink. After a few minutes Beckham comes out of the bedroom dressed in blue shorts, a plain white polo tee and blue sneakers. He's so handsome.

"If Mr. Akela looks at you or attempts anything...I'm punching him."

I laugh and kiss his lips. "Let's go."

When we get on the elevator Beckham gives me a rundown on Mr. Akela as if I don't already know about him. But this time Beckham is giving me the overprotective boyfriend version.

"Mr. Akela is a player, do not entertain his flirting...blah, blah, blah..." I step in front of him, grabbing his waist and cutting him off with a kiss to his lips.

"You missed me haven't you?"

His smile makes my heart swell. "Yes, I have.

I slip my hands up his chest around his neck. "I'm yours Mr. Heights."