Chapter 33

BECKHAM🌴

4 months pregnant

"Are you ready?" Austin asks me.

I roll my eyes and adjust my tie. Of course I'm ready to marry this woman already. Getting a wedding prepared in two months is ridiculously hard, then rushing it to a month ahead of schedule because Tatum doesn't want her bump to show through her wedding dress is even harder.

"I'm ready for Tatum to stop stressing over minuscule wedding details."

Tony laughs and stands next to me in the mirror. "Didn't you get a wedding planner?"

I release a breath and turn away from the mirror to look at them. "Yeah, I did. I think that was worse."

Carlos seems to understand as he laughs and leans back in his seat.

"The wedding planner stayed on Tatum like glue. I just wanted my fiancée and babies to relax and not worry about anything. Then her mom kept changing things with the wedding planner. I couldn't help as much because of working overtime so I can work from home when she gives birth."

I pour myself some water and resist the urge to run my fingers through my hair. "She cried a few times and I tried my best to comfort her and hold her in my arms to release as much stress as possible for her."

"You really love her," Tony says with a smile.

"I would go through hell and back for her. She and my unborn children are my life."

"You will be a great husband," Carlos assures.

Smoothing out my suit one last time, I straighten up and pull them all into a hug. "Thank you guys for being the brothers, I never had. I love you guys."

"Love you too," they all say on top of each other.

"Let's get married you sappy buns," Austin says pulling back.

I laugh and open the door. Let's get married.

💍

I wait at the alter for the love of my life to appear. The groomsmen and bridesmaids all wait with me. In less than 30 minutes I'll be marrying the mother of my kids, the only woman I've ever been in love with. A gamble that was supposed to end in my punishment but only gave me a prize that I will cherish for the rest of my life.

Our wedding is in my backyard garden the way Tatum wanted. Flowers, chairs, white stuff. Everything is prefect. And even better is having an old family friend who owns La Belle Déesse cater. Everything is beyond perfect.

I even surprised Tatum by getting in contact will Ellie, Greg and Lucas and inviting them to the wedding. They now sit on the fourth row waiting patiently while I too wait patiently.

The music starts and everyone stands. My heartbeat speeds up and I wait for the appearance of Tatum. I watch her finally appear at the head of the rows of chairs. I'm overwhelmed by emotions that I can't explain at the sight of my bride and her slightly noticeable bump.

As she walks down the isle towards me with a bright smile on her face, I feel something wet drip down my face. I look up because it wasn't supposed to rain. I touch my face and realize those are tears. I haven't cried since I lost my family, but these are happy tears, so I gladly welcome them.

Before I know it her father is handing her off to me. She smiles up at me and gently wipes my tears. I place my hand on her belly and blink back the rest of the oncoming tears. My babies. My wife. My family.

The ceremony goes by in a blur, but one think I won't forget is Tatum's beautiful face and the vow we said to each other followed by the "I do". Elation and bliss are the only words to describe the way I feel. Now I will spend the rest of my life making her and my kids happy.