"You think you can do anything and get away with it? If you wanted to reject him the how dare you touch him? You ruined everything for him, for your own mate! He was barely an adult. Are all the Royals so stupid when it comes to their own mates? You told him to move on after you mated? How could you be so heartless Ryder?

You even said that you will be with someone else! Heck you promised it to him! That kid does not deserve any of it, Ryder Black. You caused him so much pain yet, he came back! He still wanted to be with you. You made him feel worthless just because he couldn't give you a child. Do you even know how useless he must be feeling, huh? NO!

I'm sure he must be blaming himself. You Lycans think that you can do anything with anyone and no one will question you. You think you are allowed to play with anyone's feelings. You and your best friend are just the same. Charlie does not deserve this. Heck, we both don't deserve any of the shit you both made us go through.

You know what, I really want Charlie to move on. You are a terrible mate and he should never forgive you. He should hate you with all his might. You will regret your actions when you'll see him with the person who replaced you. He will have someone who will love him and accept him the way he is. That person will keep Charlie happy and you'll just watch it from afar.

Go make your own family Ryder, go get a female and produce yourself an heir. Just go! Get lost! I don't want to see your face." I screamed at the top of my lungs. I don't know what got over me but I was raging mad at Ryder. He was looking at me with a pained expression as if I stabbed him with a knife over and over again, his shoulders were shaking and he was crying his eyes out. I wanted to slap him again, how dare he play the victim here? I moved forward but an arm wounded around my waist and pulled me back. I didn't need to turn back to know who the person is. My mate is here.

He turned me and pulled me towards his chest and buried my nose into his neck.

"Shh, calm down." I could hear the heaviness in his voice. I breathed in his scent and that calmed me down instantly. I looked up at him and saw his blurry eyes. He was not looking at me though. He was looking at his best-friend who was breaking right in front of him.

There he was, kneeling on the ground, crying his eyes out. I knew I hurt him with my words but I couldn't control myself. I know how it feels when your mate doesn't want you because of who you are. I don't want that to happen to anyone. The rage that I felt was different, I've never been like this to anyone before.

"Ma- mate." I whispered. I felt like crying. He looked down at me and gave a small smile and my heart skipped a beat.

"Don't worry. Go back to the room, I'll be there shortly." He whispered in my ear and gave me a peck on my forehead. I nodded but did not move to leave. I focused my gaze on Ryder. He looked so broken. I remember the harsh words that came out of my mouth.

What he did was wrong but verbally stabbing him with my words would not help the situation. I wonder why my mate didn't scold me or got all violent with me for hurting his best friend.

My mate knelt beside Ryder and hugged him. I could see his tears flowing down. I couldn't stop my tears from falling down. The sight in front me was hurting my heart.

A brother trying to console another.

My mate was in pain because he could see that his best friend is breaking from the inside. Ryder's face was buried in my mate's chest as he cried his pain away.

Two powerful males, the Royals, the fearless Lycans, the mighty Alpha King and the Royal Beta were crying in each other's embrace. I couldn't take it anymore so, I left. They need to be alone. Ryder needs my mate right now.