After the whole thing, Ms. Midnight continued on to her announcement. "The first game is what you'll call a qualifier! This game is.. "

"Obstacle course." was shown in the screen behind her.

"This!"

"All eleven classes will participate in this race, this course will be the outer circumference on this stadium, about four kilometers. As long as you stay in the course, it doesn't matter what you do! Take your places everyone!"

We gathered in front of a tunnel, we're packed full in front of it, Sunako didn't doubt that once the race started everyone will push each other around. Unless someone had tricks up their sleeves and do something with their quirk to get through. Sunako patted herself in the back internally for practicing her skills in flying. The tunnel is tall enough for someone to fly through, but too narrow for all the students to run in.

"Start!"

Everyone rushed in, desperate to get in the front, Sunako was squished with the others, she had to fly quick before she gets too caught up in the crowd. She pushed the people around her, a red orb formed in her palms, it surrounded her body from head to toe. She thrusted her hands to the ground, lifting herself from the crowd, she hovered for a few moments then she moved forward.

When she started gaining a little distance away from the crowd, a crackling noise echoed from the ground. It was ice, and it's freezing the others feet to the ground. Sunako was glad that she decided to fly from the start, or she would've been stuck too.

This is bad, it's Todoroki, he'll no doubt catch up on me.

Sunako was right, from the frozen crowd emerged the boy with a split hair. Sunako remained flying in the air, if her feet touches the ground once then her feet would surely be frozen by the boy too. She picked up her speed in the air as Todoroki started closing the distance between them from below.

Shouto looked up ahead and saw Sunako in the air. He remembered back at the USJ that she could fly, he cursed himself internally. He ran faster, he knows that he can't do anything to her while she's up there, so he opted to run faster instead.

A lot of students got out than I thought. Shouto saw his classmates run on the ice. He looked forward once again and saw Sunako still in the distance.

Sunako looked back once and saw her classmates and some others manage to run on Todoroki's ice. Todoroki himself was getting closer to her. She dropped to the ground and started running. She admits that she's much faster running than flying. She hasn't accustomed her technique with flying just yet.

Sunako saw a large robotic hand coming down on her, she jumped back a few feet away from the hand. "Target found, lots."

"Obstacles have shown up suddenly! The first barrier, Robo Inferno!"

Ice suddenly wrapped her feet then crept towards the robot. Todoroki ran towards it. Then swished his hand upward, freezing the whole robot's body. He ran underneath it, leaving it behind.

This mother-

Sunako was furious for being caught off guard. She disintegrated the ice on her feet then started to run ahead.

"Todoroki from 1-A! He attacked and defended in one hit! He's the first one through!"

Sunako flew up through the robot's head, then descended from the other side. They were tons of other robot's from the other side. She dropped in front of four other robots. They charged at her, but Sunako lifted her hands with glowing red, angry orbs. A red wave of wall started to surround the robots' body, lifting them up into the air. Sunako slammed her hands downwards once they were high enough, the robots tumbled and crashed from behind her. Red wisps once again wrapped her whole body, but instead of flying Sunako ran forward, faster and quicker with the help of her quirk.