Drive-In. 😜

Okay so here's the thing, I'm British, so the weather always stops you from doing anything out doors. So when I went over to America in order to spend time with my cousin I never would of expected to go on a date with an American that I had just met yesterday to a drive-in. I was sat on my cousin's drive waiting to be picked up when I heard a honk. "Stella! " I shouted standing up to then get in her car. "Hey beautiful, you excited for your first drive-in? " I nodded my head and blushed as she placed her arm around my seat. We drove towards the field where the movie was being shown.

Stella pulled up at the gate and bought the tickets before getting the go ahead to enter, she parked us in a nice spot with not to many cars around, "hey you want a drink? " Stella asked as she handed me a bottle of sprite, "yeah sure I love pop! " Stella laughed and shook her head, "you Brit Amelia, its called soda, and it doesn't even matter because its actually alcohol. " I shrugged my shoulders and looked through the screen to see the movie starting, "oh no we didn't get any popcorn. " I said looking towards Stella, a little upset. "Hey don't worry, I got some. " she said handing me a tub of popcorn, I smiled and gave her a kiss on the cheek as a thanks, and sat back to watch the movie.

About half way through the movie I felt tipsy from the drink, so I stopped having any and realized that I ran out of popcorn, "Stella can you put this in the bin please? " Stella chucked and said "yeah I'll throw away your trash." I shook my head, "your not funny. " Stella kissed my cheek. "You know I am Amelia baby. " I laughed and pushed her out of the car. Stella came back when the movie was getting to a rated 12 or 13 since I'm in America bit, the lady in movie was pushed up against the wall by her husband's brother before he started to undress and please her. I felt tingly Watching it so I rubbed my thighs together letting out a tiny moan which notified Stella.

Stella looked at me and then to the screen. "Oh Amelia honey, is this movie to much for you? " I shook my head, of coarse not, it's because I'm watching a sex scene with a woman I hope will atleast go down on me once before I leave for England. "N-no" I stuttered out, which made Stella laugh, frick please don't tease me. Stella then patted her lap for me to sit on which I declined, "won't we get kicked out? " Stella shook her head and pointed to car that had two couples banging in it and then to another car that had people banging with the roof down. "Everyone does it, but we can go slow, I just want to help you out. " I looked at my watch till see that the movie still had an hour left.

I nodded my head and crawled into Stella's lap. She rubbed my back before attempting to take my shirt off, I stopped her and shook my head, she kissed me and let my shirt go, she understood that I wasn't conformity being naked in a public space, so instead she rubbed over my trousers whilst she kissed down my neck, she bit and pulled on my sweet spot, leaving a soon to be hickey behind. I placed my hand under her shirt on her breasts and started to massage them. No bra, of course she's about an a cup. I kissed her neck and she unbuttoned my jean shorts. Stella then proceeded to finger me straight away, no teasing nessisary because I was already drenched, I moaned out which made her hit me deaper. I held on tight to the back of the seat, when she hit my g spot. I moaned out and squirretted. "There you go, feel better? " I nodded my head at Stella's question and led my head on her chest, "get some rest, I'll get you home. "

Lets just say she didn't go home that night, she stayed with me in my temp bedroom which was the basement in my cousin's house, and when I left for England, we kept in touch and visited once every months for a week. Until we married two years since our date at the drive-in.