Werewolf Girl. Part 1 😜

Flee's pov

I was walking in the woods trying to get away from the boys who who trying to flirt with me on this camping trip. Why did I even come. Its just going to be a sex fest. It's not even camping! We are in a cabin!

I stopped and realised I had lost the path. Shit. I turn to see if I was close but I wasn't. Shit shit shit Flee. I started walking in the direction I came in but still couldn't find it.

And now the sun is setting welldone Flee. I sighed and sat down and tried to call the group. No service. Figures. Then I heard a howl. I carwled towards a cave and hid. Fuck... I then heard a clanning noise and a whipper. I came out of the cave to see a she-wolf with her foot caught in a trap.

"Here let me help you." I said as I approached her. She growled but I stayed low and pushed the trap apart. She thanked me with her eyes and walked into the den. "Here let's get you cleaned up." I said as I pulled out my first aid kit.

Just then before my eyes she transformed into a girl. "Thankyou." She smiled I was in shock. "You're a were wolf?" I asked scared out of my mind. "Please don't be frightened."
She smiled and held up her arm. "Please?"

I sat down and started cleaning her wound. I then wrapped it and she held my hand. "Thankyou brave on." I smiled and asked. "So were wolf? How does that work?" She smiled and explained about her pack and her father the Alpha and how he defened her from a male who want her.

About half an hour later she ask. "So where you from?" I smiled and said about the trip and she laughed. "Guess we are in the same boat. Would you like me to take you back?" I thought about it and shook my head. "Na they're all doing it right now I'd rather not listen to that."

We both laughed and she brought me to her makeshift bed. "Sleep here please." She asked before lying down on a ledge next to me. I led down and asked. "What's your name?" She looked at me and smiled. "Its Akela and your's?" I sat up and looked it her eyes. Fuck she's cute. "Flee..." I whispered before going in for a kiss I don't know why but she did too. But then she pulled away. "I'm sorry I can't." She whinned. I was sad and went to lie down.

"No wait. I want to kisses you but um, wolves of my age go into heat quickly and easily and I. I don't want to..." She stuttered out. "Oh I get it. So you'll go wolf?" She nodded and curled up. "Not just wolf, but in heat wolf." I looked her up and down. "That's pretty hot actually. Akela blushed and whimpered. "If you're sure?" She asked nervous. I nodded. I can feel me getting wet already, fuck me please fuck me.

Akela looked me up and down before going in for a kiss which I followed quickly. Akela then ripped off my shirt and started to caress by breasts I moaned out, I'm so wet already. I grinded my lower half on bed but Akela stopped me. I whinned but she grinned and led me down.

Before I knew it she was in a half wolf form which tore her clothes apart. She led me down on the ledge because she was already to big for the bed. I moaned as she pulled my shorts and pants down. So slow. I whinned and she started to eat me out.

She started slowly licking around my entrance and then sucked on the hole thing then sticking her tongue in and dancing it around inside of me. I moaned out and arched my back when she stuck three fingers inside of me. I cried out. I didn't even know it could fit that many.

She stopped and I cum everywhere. She grinned and pulled me closer to her and pulled a blanket over us. "You did so good." I kissed her again and said "I haven't done anything for you." Akela shook her head. I was masterbating to the sound of your moans, you made me cum too. I shivered so Akela turned into her wolf form and cuddled me close. "You're beautiful." I said whilst yawning. I then heard her voice. "So are you."

I woke up the next morning and Akela was still her wolf form next to me. I smiled and kissed her muzzle. "Good morning." I heard her say but her mouth didn't move. "You can talk in my head?!" I asked this made Akela shoot up and turn into a human. "Wait you can heard me in my wolf form?" I nodded and wondered why she was shocked.

"You don't know what that means? Oh yeah of course not. Well um basically it means that we are mates, um in human terms, soul mates?" I looked her over and nodded my head. "Okay I get it. So I can hear your thoughts now because we fucked?" Aleka nodded and blushed. "Yeah when mates happen to have sex through trial and error mostly, in lots of cases it's first time but not with a human." Akela explained before getting dressed. "We have to tell my Alpha."

I nodded my head and Akela gave me some clothes before she turned into her full wolf form and said. "Jump on my back." I did so and she ran towards her pack. Once we got there I saw two wolf pups playing and four older ones, two looking younger, and two were in their half form, watching over them.

"Alpha, Mother, we have to talk." Akela said as she transformed intob er half form. I stood back and looked down. "Alpha the most amazing thing happened last night.
"I sure would hope so, you didn't come back to the den all last night." Her mother said. Akela sounded more excited as she explained. "So I met a girl who saved me from a trap so I showed her my human form because she only had a human first aid kit, and long story short but we are mates."

I lifted my head up and saw the couple looking at me. Akela held her hand out for me so I took it and stood with her. "Hi I'm Flee." I smiled and waved. Her mother hugged me but her Father stood still. "And what are you doing in the forest?" He asked so I explained the trip and he smiled. "Welcome to the family. I guess you've already said your good byes?" Akela growled at him. "Its just my mum she won't care if I disappeared, my friends might care." Akela turned into full wolf and told me to get on her back. "See you soon."

Her mother yelled as we ran towards the cabin. "What do I even say?" Aleka laughed and said in my head. "Just say you found and old friend and want to say with them." I jumped off and kissed her muzzle. "I'll be right back, stay low."

She did just that and I went to the group. "Hey Flee, where were you last night?" One of the guys asked. "Went for a walk, got lost, saw an old friend." I said laughing. He nodded and another guy, who's not my friend asked. "So did you fuck a girl in the woods? That's hot." I wanted to be sick. I went bright red so all the guys started picking on me. Soon the girls came over and started asking questions. I fell to the floor, to overwhelmed. I then heard a growl. Fuck.

I saw Akela attacking the guys. "Get a gun!" The creep said as he was on the floor with her towering over him. "No don't." One girl grabbed me and said. "We have hide."

I pulled away and got infront of the guys with guns and Akela."Stop." I said before turning to her and petting her neck. I'm sorry. She said in my head. "It's okay." I said as I hugged her. "What are you doing?!" The creep asked but I didn't answer him.

I got onto Akela and she stood proud. "This is my old friend." I said and smiled at their shock. "Goodbye fake friends." I said laughing before Akela ran towards the den.