Werewolf Girl. Part 2 😜

This is going to be a prequel just to set up the rest of the story.

Flee's pov

The last day of college, finally I can live free of stress. I came home and went to the kitchen to see my mum past out with a beer bottle in hand. "Oh mum, why?" I asked as took the bottle and threw it away beer smells so bad ugh. I then moved her onto the sofa and started to make dinner. I was going to tell her that I'm gay today, haha can't wait but I know I have to. I have enough money from work to rent a flat which is my back up plan.

I finished up making some pasta and chicken and plated it up. I then got my mum a glass of water and woke her up. "Oh fuck Flee, why are you such a pain." My mum yelled before taking the glass and drinking it in one. "Bring me my food kid." I nodded and took her plate and gave it to her. "About time." She huffed and started eating.

"Mum there was something I wanted to tell you." I said timid and tired. "Okay?" She asked before turing on the TV. "Mum I'm gay." My mum looked at me and sighed. "Okay just don't do it around me." I looked at her confused. "What do you mean?" I asked but she just watched the TV. "Mum how can u not he gay around you?" She looked me up and down and said. "Don't act gay around me simple as." I sighed and got up. "Mum if you're homophic just say it." My mum shrugged and nodded. "I guess I am."

So I left.

The girls messaged me about a trip to the woods so I said I would come. Why Flee? why are you gay? I asked myself before getting in my mate's car. "Hey girls." I said as I got in. "You got enough stuff Flee?" Becky asked gesturing to my bag which was bursting. "I'm moving out after this trip." I half lied which everyone seemed to expect.

Once the boys got in I realised. This is going to br a sex trip, ugh! I put my earphones in and listened to music and waited until we got to the cabin.

Akela's pov

"Lots of young wolves will be horny tonight, you might find your mate." My Alpha said. I laughed it off with a. "Maybe Alpha I'm not sure if anyone will try with me." My brothers looked at me and said in unison. "Sure they will." I rolled my eyes as Rafe (the older twin brother) said. "You're beautiful as a wolf and as a human I'm sure all the wolves will find you beautiful." Then Lowell (the younger twin brother) said. "If you don't find your mate tonight it means it will be easier tomorrow night, cus there will be less options."

I nodded at my brothers as a thankyou and looked to my younger siblings. They are still pups and can't transform yet so they just play and eat, but it seemed like they were telling me to relax.

I heard howling of young wolves so I howled back and left the den to find my mate.