Halloween Party. 😜

Mave's pov

I was sitting in class waiting for the lesson to start when my crush walked in a sat down in her normal seat. Hilda waved at me and handed her friends pieces of black card. She then picked one up and came over to me.

"Hey Mave." She said which made me smile. "Hey Hilda." I said without a stutter. "I want to let you know that I'm having a Halloween party at my house and wanted to know if you would come." She then handed me the card and I looked it over. It was nicely drawn and the writing was beautiful. "Oh wow thankyou. Yeah sure I'll come." I read it over again. "Costume?" I asked. "If you want to Mave you don't have to though." I smiled and nodded. "Yeah I'll be there." She smiled brighter than ever before. "Yay."

Once I made it to the party I texted Hilda to tell her I was here and I went inside. It wasn't to many people and the alcohol looked to be those 5% types. Hilda came running down the stairs and hugged me. "Hey girl, look at you. You look stunning." I blushed hard. I was only wearing a blue hoddie and had painted my face to be like sans from undertale. "I love that game." She continued before spinning to show off her outfit. "What do you think?" She was wearing a black long sleeved to and a long skirt with a witches hat on top. "Beautiful." I whispered which made her smile.

We danced a little and hand a few drinks and talked about undertale and other games. I told her that's why I wanted to do a writing course so I could make story video game. About an hour into the party Hilda grabbed my arm and took me towards a group of people I believe they are her friends.

"Hey guys, this is Mave shes my friend from writing class." Hilda announced to the group one of the guys looked me up and down and smiled. "Hey cutie." I stepped back a bit when he went to touch me and I hid behind Hilda. "Aw are you knew to boys?" The guys all laughed but one of the girls backed off her boyfriend and wrapped her arm around my shoulder. "Let's go girls I don't feel like hanging around pigs tonight."

The rest of the girls followed us into the garden. "Don't worry about them they won't hurt you." The first girl said. "My name is Bri." She smiled at me. I smiled back. "Th-ankyou." I whispered. "That's Toni and Freda." Hilda said pointing to the other girls.

Hilda took my hand and sat me down on the swing with her, Tony and Freda sat on the outdoor sofa and Bri took the deck chair. We were listening to the music from inside. "Nice party Hilda." Toni said smiling. Hilda nodded an I noticed we were still holding hands. I quickly stood up letting go and said "Um I'm going to get drinks for us all."

I left and went to the drinks table where I saw my secret ex girlfriend Nia. She didn't want to tell anyone and we never did anything in public just made out on her bed. So we broke up a week ago. I tried to ignore her and picked up five bottles. I went to turn away but I saw her kissing a girl. I felt gross. I quickly ran into the garden and put the drinks on our table. "Thanks girl." Bri smiled and Hilda invited me to sit next to her.

"I'm not an experiment am I?" I asked trying not to cry. "No what Mave come here." Hilda said so I stepped towards her and sat down. "Are you embarrassed or am I just the gay friend? I want to know." Hilda turned to me and held me close to her. "Do you want to just talk to me?" I nodded my head and we left for her room.

Once upstairs Hilda sat me on her sofa and held my hand. "What makes you think any of those things Mave?' She asked trying to look at my face. I started cry as I told her. "Nia and I were dating but she didn't want to tell anyone, but now being gay is a cool thing I guess because she's showing off this girl that she was kissing. It was only a week ago." I cried hard which ruined my makeup. "Oh my, Mave if I knew I would of never had invited her I'm so sorry." She said grabbing the tissues and held a tissue to my face.

"Can I?" She asked holding my hand still. "Yeah." I smiled and she dabbed the tissue under my eye. "Can we just take it off please." I asked just wanting to go to sleep. "Yeah sure. Here let me." Hilda then grabbed the wet wipes and started to take off the face paint. "To answer your question. You are my friend. I'm not experimenting with you and I don't want to be friends with you just because you are gay. I like Mave."

I sniffed and smiled. "Thankyou." She put the wet wipes in the bin then got one more out and did my eyes. "Your eyes are gorgeous." She whispered. "The truth is, I could never use you as an experiment. Because I've already figured out who I love. I'm a lesbian." I looked at her in disbelief.

"I thought you had a boyfriend." I said pointing to her lock screen. "That's my brother, he's at uni. I made him my lock screen cus I miss him." I smiled and Hilda binned the wet wipe. "Want me to end the party so we can chill?" She asked holding my hand lightly. "You don't have to..." I whispered. But Hilda shook her head. "I'm tried of partying. I'm going to get the girls to start kicking people out. You stay here and rest. Get on my bed if you want to sleep or nap." I smiled and mouthed a thankyou before she left.

After an hour the music was off and I was led on her bed waiting for everyone to leave.

And soon enough Hilda came back upstairs and took off her hat. "Well that's done, clean up tomorrow." She laughed before getting into her pj's. I tried not to watch. "You can watch if you want Mave. It's not weird." I looked her over and saw all of her imperfections. "You are h-hot." I said trying not to go over to her. She then slipped on her pj's which was a small Top and short shorts. "Do you want to stay here. I pretty much just assumed." I smiled and patted the bed. "Yeah, it will be nice. I'll text my mum."

I took off my hoddie and placed it on the floor, I then messaged my mum and she said it was okay. "Wanna borrow some clothes?" Hilda asked and we blushed hard. "Oh um you don't have to I just thought." I took the clothes she offered "Thankyou." and started to change.

We both lade down in the bed and shut the lights off. "I like the dark, you can't see me blush now." Hilda laughed and placed her hand next to mine. "Agreed."

I was about to fall asleep when I felt Hilda's hand rest it's self on my now exposed stomach. "Hilda?" I whispered and then looked to her. "Hey Mav." She said sleepily. "What are you doing?" I asked as her hand traveled up ky body and stopped just under my breast. "Do you want me to stop?" She answered and then sat up and pulled her leg over me so she was now straddling me. "No.." I whimpered as she made me feel funny.

"Is this your first time?" Hilda whispered into my ear. "Yeah it is but I want you do take me." Hilda smirked and placed her hands over my breasts before playing with my nipples. "Do you love it?" She asked. I nodded my head trying to not moan to loudly. "I want to taste you." Hilda moaned out before kicking off the bed sheets and moving my bottoms down slowly.

"I'm going to teach you what real sex is that way no-one will out do me." She said and looked at my pussy. "Nicely shaven. Now why would a girl who's never had sex shave off her hair?" I blushed hard and answered. "I wanted to be ready for if anyone wanted to fuck me." Hilda laughed and kissed my front.

"Its time." She said before sticking a finger into my pussy. I moaned loudly. It hurt but felt great. "Time to open up my gift." Hilda then stuck another finger inside of me and pushed them apart. "Never masterbated?" She asked before pulling me up and sitting me down so I was riding her hand. "No." I whimpered as she push against my pussy. She then hit my sweet spot which made me cum hard. "Fuck that's was good." I moaned. Hilda smiled and moved me back down so my head was in the pillow and she went down on me. I guess that's what they mean by pillow princess.

I cummed again and Hilda licked it all up. She then moved back up to me and kissed my head and then my lips. We made out for a few minutes until we lost our breath.

I led back down and whispered. "Thankyou." Hilda led down next to me and held my hand. "I love you Mav." "I love you too Hilda."