The Orc and The Mage Part 1. 🥵

Leora's POV

I was slowly starting to lose my patience with this Half-orc Grisha Iron-skin. What a name in deed. I had paid her to show me the way to Elvan Country, but instead she took me on crazy adventure as she calls it, which included us getting into trouble with some shady collector that we had to run away from to survive and who knows if he's still chasing us! Just to get some more gold for her pouch, they are very greedy creatures, I must say.

We ended up staying in a tavern around two weeks away from Elvan Country. Now I am a week away from my schedule!

I had already paid for the room and ate my meal before trying to find Grisha at the bar. Another lady, a human, it seemed, then grabbed my arm and asked. "Hello gorgeous, how are you this evening?" I knew what she wanted, and I wasn't going to fall for it. "I'm good thankyou, now I must find my guide."

I tried to walk away, but before I knew it, Grisha had come over as drunk as she could get being a half-orc. "Don't bother with that prude, my dear. She wouldn't even know how to show you a good time!" She laughed, making my blood boil. "Oh really? And I suppose you wouldn't just fall asleep right on top of this poor girl and crush her to death as soon as you got to the bed?" I said before she downed a glass a beer she was holding.

"I am not that drunk! I'll have you know that it takes a lot for orcs even half-orcs to get drunk!" Grisha said as she got closer to my face. I could feel her breathing on me, and I could see the muscles in her neck tensing. "Show me then. Fuck her in front of me and show me how good you are at it."

Grisha laughed at me and took the girl's hand so gently before asking if she was okay with this. "Of course, as long as I get to fuck your friend too." Grisha looked to me and I nodded.

We then all headed upstairs to our room, and the girl said her name was Delia. I moved a chair to in front of one of the bed so I could see everything before sitting down. Grisha then picked up the girl and started to make out with her. For a brute, she was gentle. Delia took off her dress, and Girsha unclasped her bra before kissing Delia's chest and neck. Delia moaned softly at Girsha's light touches before pushing off her hoody and letting Girsha take off her own shirt.

Girsha then pushed Delia to lie down and started to suck her nipple. Delia moaned again, making my trousers wet. Girsha grinned and kissed down to Delia's hips. She then removed Delia's underwear with her teeth, inch by inch.

She then sat on her knees and held the underwear in her hands. "Soaking. Hmm, just what I like to see." Girsha said, which made Delia squirm. "Humans are so cute and tiny." Girsha then opened Delia's legs wide to see her entrance. "I'm afraid of how big my finger is. It may not fit in that tight whole." Girsha chuckled. Delia moaned at the idea and answered with. "Break me if you must."

That made my underwear soaked, I tried not to make it obvious to Girsha, though. "Alright. Tell me if it hurts." Girsha said before getting into a comfortable position over Delia and then slowly inserting her large finger into Delia, who instantly moaned into a sigh.

Girsha watched as Delia's entrance adjusted to her finger before slowly pumping into in and out. I shuffled in my seat as I watched the pair, hoping that a stain wouldn't form on my favourite trousers.

Girsha picked up the pace, her finger gliding in and out of Delia with ease as Girsha kissed and sucked on Delia's skin. I could hear how wet Delia was, even through her moaning. "Can I add another finger?" Girsha asked, and Delia nodded and answered. "Yes, please!" I bit my lip at the sight and craned my neck to watch as Girsha pulled out and then entered two giant fingers into Delia.

Delia went quiet for a moment, but her face was in pure ecstacy as Girsha pounded her fingers in as if they were her own penis. Delia sighed, and Girsha pulled her fingers out slowly before cleaning them on her shirt.

Girsha looked over to me and smirked before saying to Delia. "Come on then, mage, it's your turn." I nodded and stood up before gently pulling Delia to the edge of the bed and resting her legs over the sides. I then kneeled down and kissed her knee and thigh. Girsha moved to sit on the chair as I kissed my way down and back up Delia's leg. She looked down at me, I could feel her eyes watching my every move.

I then moved towards her entrance and blew on her clit making Delia moan softly. I smirked and kissed around her clit before sucking on it, I pushing my tongue inside of her. I could feel Girsha watching me. It made me feel good to have her watching.

I licked up Delia's folds and ran my teeth along her bud. I looked up to see Delia's eyes gloss over before she fell back and moaned out loud and long. She carried on moaning in short bursts whilst I suck and licked her entrance, Delia used her hand to push my head deeper between her legs. I kept going until Delia started to twich before pulling away and fingering her bud to make her squirt out towards Girsha. I then licked up the remainders and used my magic to lift Delia up in the air and then down on the bed normally.

"So, who did it better?" Girsha asked as she stood up without hesitation. "Girsha!" I yelled at her before making ice with my magic and wrapping it in a towel for Delia's entrance. "You were both great." Delia said out of breath. I smiled and asked. "Is there anything you need? Girsha and I will sleep on the other bed to give you plenty of room."

Delia shook her head, and Girsha wrapped the blanket around Delia before we left for the other bed, and Delia shut her eyes. "You are very gentle for an orc." I said quietly to Girsha.

"I am the daughter of a human man. My mother taught me that I have to be gentle with humans or I could break them. My first time was with a full orc, he was very rough and I didn't enjoy it. So the first human I fucked I went as gently as possible. She left me for a full orc who could be rough with her. I found my happy middle."

She said with a small smile, I smiled back and nodded before removed my soaked trousers, but kept my shirt on before getting into the bed. "Good night, Girsha." Girsha got in to and faced towards Delia. "Good night, Mage."