Werewolf Girl. Part 3 😜

Back to the present.

Akela's pov

I brought Flee into my Pack's den and showed her around. "This is the main room and this is the sleeping area. And around there is were our Alpha's sleep. " I said excitedly. "We can stay in my den more if you want but it mostly just be to sleep." I said which Flee nodded too. "Akela get into your wolf form we need to head to a meeting." My Alpha said so I did and told Flee. I'll be back soon.

She rested her head against mine and then I left with my Alpha.

Flee's pov

"You got comfortable quickly." Her mum said. "Yes Alpha. I already knew quiet a bit about wolves before so werewolves was just a given honestly." She smiled and handed me a bow. "Know how to use it?" She asked. "Yes Alpha." She smiled. "I'm honoured that you call me Alpha, my children use it interchangeablely with mother, like they do their father, let's just say we havnt gotten used to it."

I nodded and watched as the pups came in. "Go get some food for all of us Flee please?" I nodded and ran out of the den and towards the cabin. I climbed up the side of the cabin and got into my window and grabbed my special items but left the clothes and my phone and the money. I don't need that filth.

I was about to head to Akela's den to drop of my stuff when the door opened. "Flee! You're back." I heard Becky say. I sighed and shook my head. "No Becky I just came to get some things, take the money, I won't need it." Becky looked shocked at my answer. "No Flee, you're insane, that wolf tried to kill the guys." I shook my head, this girl knows nothing. "There's more too her but I can't tell you, Bye Becky."

I jumped out the window and went to Akela's den. I put my special items down on a ledge that looked like a shelf. My items are, my favourite book about wolves, my dad's watch and my favourite shirt that my dad used to wear.

I ran back out and went hunting. I found a stag and shot it in the leg, my aim needed work but I'll get better, I then shot it in the chest and it went down. I ran over to it and pulled it onto my back. I needed to work out anyway. I carried it back to the den and Alpha asked. "How much do you want so you can cook it?" I looked to her and said. "I'll cut a chunk out with my knife if you don't mind." She shook her head and soon the family came back for dinner.

I started cooking my dinner and watched as my new wolf family eat their's. This is going to be harder to get used to than I thought.