Lesbian Bad Boy. Ruby Rose. 😜

I know the title makes no sense but I didn't know what else to call it.

It was my first day at Uni and I was scared shitless. I walked towards the front door to get my room key when a motorcycle came infront of the step. "Hey watch it! " I yelled at the guy but when he pulled of his helmet I was shocked to see a woman's face a beautiful one at that. She had short brown hair, a biker jacket, a white shirt and blue genes.

"Sorry about that girly but I need to get in there quickly. " I opened the door and she followed "why? " I ask she just laughed "I need to use the bathroom. " she walks past me towards the desk and gives her details she salutes me as she walks off and goes upstairs. I go to the desk and give my information. "Hello I'm Sadie Green. " The desk worker gives me a form and I read the roommate name. "Ruby Rose. Hm"

I walked upstairs towards my room where I saw the door was already unlocked. I walk inside to see the girl from earlier in my room. "Oh no don't tell me you Ruby!? " I ask and shut the door. The girl smiles "that's me hello Sadie its nice to properly meet you. " I groan and put my box on the empty bed. This is going to be so much fun. *dramatic eye role*

Skip to 10pm

I start to get ready for bed going into the bathroom I see that Ruby hasn't gotten anything ready yet and she hasn't put anything away from her boxes and suitcase. "Are not going to unpack? " I ask with my hand on the handle. "Why bother I'll probably just get kicked out again. " I place my clothes on the side and sit on her bed with her. "Why did you get kicked out?" Ruby laughed "cause I'm gay. I had a girlfriend in my last Uni that was an undercover lesbian. We were caught one night making out behind the school building and because her family is respectable she got off scot free but I got kicked out. And a broken heart. "

I hugged Ruby and held her close for a while. "Hey don't feel bad it just means you'll get a room to yourself. " I shook my head. "I didn't want a room to myself. I'm scared of the dark. I can't be left alone. " This time it was Ruby's turn to hug me. "I'll try not to get kicked out okay. For you Sadie. " I laughed when she brushed away a tear with her thumb. "Go get dressed but nock on the door before you open it I'm getting dressed in here. "

I nodded my head and went into the bathroom a few moments later and an okay from Ruby that I could go back in, I did so and sat on the floor. Ruby sat down next to me and I started to take the things out of her box. I placed a pencil holder a small lamp and a snow globe on the desk and went into Ruby's suit case that she was already taking clothes out and putting them away. "Why so much black and white? " I asked holding up a shirt that looked really comfortable. Ruby just gave me a look that honestly Made me hot.

I folded it and finish the unpacking. We sat on her bed and she led down. "Classes start tomorrow are you going to be energized enough for them?" I asked laughing. "I'll be fine... "I hugged Ruby's waist and that's when I realized how many tattoos she had I started to trase one and Ruby giggled. "Why do you have so many? " Ruby sat up and shook her head. "I just like them. " I hugged Ruby again and went to my bed. I got in "good night. " I said and went to sleep.

I was running until I tripped and fell. I turned around to see a monster wanting to eat me. I couldn't move and soon it consumed me. "Ah! Fuck..." I yelled then whispered remembering I was in a dorm. I breathed heavily but it just made me feel worse I started to have a panic attack getting louder and louder until I felt to hands take my own away from my ears. "Breath. Breath. " I heard Ruby whisper in my ear as she rocked me. She pulled me into her lap and tickled my neck with her breath.

My breathing calmed down and I hugged Ruby "thankyou. And I'm sorry for waking you up. " Ruby laughed and brushed my hair with her fingers. "It's okay. I wasn't asleep away it just took me awhile to realize you were having a panic attack. " Ruby carried on brushing my hair and whispering sweet nothings in my ear until I said. "Why weren't you asleep isn't late? " I feel Ruby nod her head. "I have insomnia. " I cuddled into her and breathed in her sent. Mint and chocolate milk.

"Looks like your not letting go anytime soon so I'll sleep here if that's okay with you Sadie. " I nod my head and cling onto Ruby's shoulders when she spins us around and lies on her side. That is when I noticed Ruby wasn't wearing a shirt. "Ruby! " I say covering my eyes Ruby laughs and starts to get up, I stop her and she brushes the hair out of my face. "Come on Green if you want me to put a shirt on you'll have to let me go I'll be right back I promise. "

Ruby kisses my hand but I shake my head and hold her closer. I look down to see a tattoo on Ruby's rib cage. "Smile? " I read Ruby nods and tells Mr the story behind it. I trace the ink a couple of times before Ruby pulls my hand away and holds me close so I can't see her face. "Why are you hiding your face? " Ruby whines and I laugh. "Omg that tattoo tracing was turning you on. Omg I love that! " I squeal.

I pull Ruby's head to look at me via her chin and kiss her forehead before tracing her tattoo again. Her blush grew and, I laugh. "Mmm Sadie please... " I go to trace it for a 5th time tonight but instead Ruby grabs my hands and holds them above my head as she filps me under her.

"Lets find you week Spot the Green. " Ruby starts at my feet and travels all the way up my leg skipping my privates and onto my stomach then towards my neck she wiggles her finger on my collar bone. I whine. Damn! Ruby laughs and then starts to suck my collar bone I whine and try to get my hands free so I can get to her spot but I can't. Ruby laughs and pulls away. "What a nice spot. " I whine at the loss of contact and Ruby flips back to her side of my bed. I cuddle into her when she lets got of my hands and whine "that wasn't funny. " I speak into her chest. Ruby laughed "but you enjoyed it. " she winked and cuddled with me.
"Good night Sadie Green. " I smile "good night. Ruby Rose. "