My Misstress Now. Part 2 🥵

Diana's POV

Ali and I started my regular workout session. 20 sit-ups, 20 step ups, 20 box jumps, 20-minute planking, and 20 squats. Then repeat. We have been doing this routine for a few months now. Benjamin is at work during our sessions, so whenever we are bored, Ali and I have sex.

Benjamin and I still have sex sometimes but it only takes him a few minutes to cum beforehe falls asleep. I take the morning after pill and then get on with my day. I offered to try other positions with him or suck him off, but he only likes missionary style. Ali does all sorts of fun positions, and I find myself thinking about her a lot. She used to only come once a week but now she comes every other day. Benjamin agreed that it was good for me to have a hobby and to stay fit, so he is happily paying for it.

I finished my step ups and looked to Ali. "What's that look for Diana?" She asked as I tried to not pounch on her, Benjamin was working from home today because his office was being repainted. So we had to be careful today, not to get caught. "Kiss me." I said to Ali, who smirked and wrapped her arms around my neck before kissing my neck and trailing her lips towards mine.

We made out for a few moments, and I lifted my hand to her neck before pushing my hand into her shirt. Ali went to dp the same before we heard a knock on the gym door. We pulled away, and in came Benjamin. "Hello ladies! Can I join you?" I plastered on a fake smile and went into wife mode. "Hello, Benny!" I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed his cheek. I hate having to play to his misogyny. I'm not even attracted to him. "Hello Di, you too look like you've been working hard. Is it okay if I join?" I nodded and smiled. "That would be great, but don't you have lots of work today?"

Benjamin shook his head. "I do have quiet a bit, but I thought I'd give myself a break and watch my sexy wife work out, I'll also admit I need to get back into it." I smiled, and Benjamin kissed my lips. I tried not to cry as Ali just stood and watched. "Well then, let's get you to do some sit-ups, then Mr Jimb, and Mrs Jimb, you can start your box jumps. I moved the box into the open space and started my box jumps, Benjamin moved to do his sit-ups on the mat. I did a few more as I felt two sets of eyes burning into my back, Ali's I didn't mind, but with Benjamin, it made me feel gross. "My wife's ass is incredible. You work wonders, Ali." Benjamin said in between sit-ups. "She already had a nice ass, Mr Jimb. Exercise is just helping a little." Ali said and gave me a wink as she came over to watch me from the side.

"Hmm I guess so. Do you think this stuff will help when she's carrying my sons? I want lots of them." Benjamin asked, laughing like he was the funniest guy in the room. "Um, I'm not sure, Sir. I guess so. She's built up her back muscles a great deal, so I think that should help." Benjamin nodded, and I finished my box jumps. I moved to do my planks when Ali came over to help me get into a good form. She touched my legs and chest before slipping her hand towards my clothed entrance without warning. Luckily, Benjamin was too focused on his sit-ups now to see.

I blushed hard as Ali took her hand away and tried not to shake during my plank. Ali got up and walked over to Benjamin as he did some box jumps. Her tight leggings showed off her ass perfectly, and her top, which was a green half see through vest, showed off her large breasts. I knew she wore this outfit today to tease me. But Benjamin being here made it torture.

Ali watched his form as I tried to breath through the pain of the plank. My 20 minutes was up and Ali helped me to stand before we moved to the bar to start my squats. Benjamin stood behind me as I squatted slowly since I still struggled to do them in perfect form.

Ali watched and corrected where she needed to, touching my back and ass a little during some of my squats. Benjamin hummed at the sight and moved closer. "I want you tonight." He whispered in my ear, trying to sound sexy. I blushed from embarrassment, but before he could say anymore, he got a phone call. "Shit, sorry ladies got to take this, I will see you tonight, Di. Ali. See you soon." We both said goodbye as he rushed out the door.

Ali laughed as I sat down on the bench and sighed. "That man has no chill." She said before lifting my chin up to look at her. "You are such a tease!" I shouted but too loud so no one outside the gym could hear. "That I am. And I'm proud of it." Ali said, smirking before I stood up and kissed her hard. Once we pulled away from the kiss, Ali pushed her hand into my entrance and smiled at how wet I was. "Okay, next exercise. Lay on the ball."

I nodded and lay down on the ball whilst Ali kneeled in front of it. "I want you to roll your back on this ball 20 times onto my finger." I blushed and nodded, letting Ali pull down my leggings and position her fingertip at the start of my entrance. I moved down onto it slowly, moaning as I went before rolling away again, I rolled towards her a second time and bit my lip, trying not to be too loud. I kept going until my 20 were done, and Ali smiled and kissed my lip. "Good now, get on your front and do 40 quick ones." I nodded and moved lay on my stomach.

This way was easier, and Ali held my leg to keep me straight. I moaned out as I pushed down a few more times before looking to Ali. "That felt so good!" I said, smiling but wanting more. "Need more to cum?" Ali asked smirking. "Yes." I answered happily. Ali smiled and put another finger inside me and said. "Okay, start." I moved onto her fingers a few times slowly before speeding up. "Your husband does not see this ass the way I get to. You'd think he'd at least want to do doggy style on you." I nodded in agreement with Ali. "He barely touches my ass for how much he says he likes it." I said in between moans.

Ali hummed and I felt ready to cum. Ali kissed me to muffle my loud moans as I came on her fingers. She helped me off the ball and helped clean me up. "What about you?" I asked as Ali hadn't gotten any pleasure, and it was almost the end of our session. "I'm okay, Diana. Don't worry." Ali said as she kissed my lips again and then packed up her things. "We still have 15 minutes. Do you want me to eat you out quickly?" I asked, which made Ali moan. "Okay, but ve quick, your husband might come down if I'm late leaving."

I nodded and pulled down Ali's leggings before sitting her on the lifting bench. I immediately started to eat her out. Luckily, she was already wet from watching me. I licked her clit and bit on her lips making Ali moan softly and push my head. I moaned into her entrance and licked it, making Ali moan again and bite her lip. I kissed her thighs and bit her clit I then pushed it down with my tongue before using my fingers to open her lips up more and licking the folds. Ali moaned out and squirted on my face, making me smile. I licked her more, and she squirted a few more times moaning softly. I looked at the time to see we had 5 minutes, so we cleaned up quicked, and I walked Ali to her car.

She drove off, and I headed upstairs to shower. I got in and cleaned myself up before changing into some pjs and getting ready for bed. I went into the bedroom to see Benjamin sitting on the bed on his phone. "Ah Di, come here, love." I walked over, and Benjamin grabbed my ass. "Watching your work out has made me love your ass so much more. I want to see it free." He said as he pulled down my pj trousers. I let him.  Knowing he would just beg otherwise, and he turned me around and felt up my ass before kissing it. "I want to fuck you doggy style Di." I nodded. "That sounds exciting." I said, but definitely not as exciting as what happened in the gym. I  moved out of trousers as Benjamin stood up and bent me over the bed. I held onto the matress as I heard Benjamin take off his belt and let his trousers fall.

He ran his hand over my ass again and positioned his 4-inch dick towards my entrance. I wasn't even wet, so this would hurt. He shoved it in and started pounding in, I shut my eyes and imagined Ali.

A/N

This chapter was requested by @simp4matthewlillard sorry this took a little while. Half of it got deleted when my phone updated. But it's done now. I hope you enjoyed.