Let's not go to bed angry. 🥰

Jill's POV

Fuck I was so mad at here I felt like I didn't even know here anymore. I through my chair at the door when I hear her nocking. "Babe please I need to talk to you. " Rida said. I was in so much pain we were so close before but now were like roommates at college who don't ever see eachother. I wanted to cry. I wanted her to comfort me.

"Fine! " I shouted through the door. She slowly opened it and walked in closing the door behind her. I sat on my sofa as she walked closer picking up my mess as she went along. "I'm sorry I haven't been seeing you a lot recently Jill. But work has gone crazy since the new boss and. Well. I. Miss. You. " Rida was on the verge of tears I hate seeing her like this it made me want to cuddle up to her and tell her everything was going to be fine.

"It's okay Rida I know how important your work is and I miss you too babe. I really do think that I over reacted. " I said as she looked up I smiled and motioned my hands to tell her to come to me. She ran towards me tears spilling out of her eyes as she hugged me on the sofa. "Its alright everything will be fine we'll get through this just like we did when your mum band me from seeing you. " I laughed as I stroked her hair and she cuddled into my side.

"I love you Jill I'm so sorry that I made you do so much for me. " she cried into her hands. I removed them from her face and kissed her. "Don't worry babe I want you to feel comfortable with me okay I love you. " I said as she began to fall asleep on the sofa I picked her up bridal style and took her to bed. "I'm so glad we're not going to bed angry tonight. " she wispherd into my ear as I rapped my arms around her falling asleep I said "me too Reda. "