"Ah, ah. No more crying" he said wiping a stray tear that had slipped out. I sniffled a little before nodding. He was right. I didn't have to cry anymore.

After Kadence finished, he picked me up again and this time, I said nothing (even though I wanted to) as he carried me back to my room.

"Jeez Kade, would you let Ceres walk on her own? She's gonna forget how to if you carry her everywhere!" Ares said as he looked at me cradled in Kadence's arms.

Kadence pouted.

"It's fine if she forgets how to walk...I'll just teach her how to again" He said.

"She's not a baby" Lucas said and Kadence gasped.

"L-Lukey? You're siding w-with him?" Kadence asked, making sure his voice sounded as if he were on the verge of tears.

Seeing that his brothers were all looking at him expectantly, Kadence turned us away from them.

"You don't mind, do you? You love it when big bro carries you right?" Kadence asked as he looked down at me. I just looked up at him with an expressionless look.

I didn't necessarily enjoy being carried around as if I couldn't walk, but I didn't want to hurt his feelings either. His reasoning from earlier came into mind and while I understood, I also didn't want to forget how to walk.

This was not a win-win situation for me.

"I don't mind..." I muttered and Kadence's face brightened immediately.

"But I do wish you would allow me to walk on my own" and just like that his pout was back.

"Okay..." he said sadly as he put me down.

"Please don't be sad. We can cuddle and watch a movie later" I said while giving him a hug. Kade faked a sniffle before speaking.

"You're too good to me!" Kade cried while hugging me back. I just heard a bunch of groans from our other brothers.

"Nasty..." Max muttered.

"Are you going to be able to get back to sleep alright?" Lancelot asked after being quiet for so long. I picked up my turtle from the ground and nodded.

"If not, you can come sleep with me" Kadence said.

"I'll be alright, thank you though" I said and Kadence nodded before following his brothers out of my room.

I saw that Lancelot had stayed behind and I figured it was so that he could tuck me in so I climbed into bed.

Once pulling the covers up for me, Lancelot placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Remember, if you can't sleep you can come to any of us" he said and I nodded. Lancelot nodded back to me before leaving and closing the door behind him.

Hugging my turtle to my chest, I once again traveled back to the land of good and bad dreams.

The next morning, I was awoken by what sounded like arguing. With how much these guys argued, it was a wonder to me how they are still so close.

I got out of bed and walked over to door and opened it, just to see a shirtless Kadence and Max arguing in the hall.

Ares, who was just coming out of his room, saw me looking and he frowned.

"They woke you up too huh?" He said and I nodded slowly.

"I already said I was sorry! Will a hug make it better?" Kadence said opening his arms to Max and Max glared at him.

"Of course it fucking won't you dumbass! I had to take a cold shower because of you and now I'm freezing!" Max seethed.

"But body heat is the best way to warm another up. It's also very comforting to some" Kadence said as he inched closer to Max who didn't seem to notice as he was too annoyed to realize.