OC

TW! This fanfiction is old and has bad writing! I will be releasing a remake of this soon with an improved Valerie, better story and plot, and ofc, better writing.

Hello reader! This is my first ever published fanfiction, but I doubt it'll get big. You can just call me Author! Anyway, here is some character information for the main character of this fanfiction! ^_^

Name: Valeri Fleur
Age: 19 (850) 24 (855)
Height: 5'6
Weight: 132 lbs (850) 150 lbs (855)
Likes: Cats, lavender, reading, gardening, piano
Dislikes: Titans, military police, dogs
Kills: 78
Assists: 3
Birthday: 7/20/831

Background: Valeri was an orphan in Shiganshina her whole life (or so it seems by those who know her). 4 years older than the young Eren, Mikasa, and Armin, she played and watched over them like an older sister. She wears the necklace of the mother she never met, and was supposedly brought up by her "grandmother." Then, on that day, in the year 845, when Wall Maria fell, Valeri was able to escape with her life. She joined the military, having no where else to go when she arrived in Trost, and graduated top of her class. Hating Titans with a burning fury, thinking Eren, Mikasa and Armin were killed when Wall Maria fell, she joined the Survey Corps in hopes of revenge, where she met Captain Levi and fell in love. Before she knew it 2 years had passed, having a fierce passion and loyalty for Captain Levi and a hunger for killing, she slew every Titan in her path and saved many comrades from the jaws of Titans, thus gaining the title "Savior of Humanity" and caught the attention of Hange and Erwin, becoming close friends with them and being promoted to a lieutenant. She was chosen for the special operations squad, or the Levi Squad, and she couldn't be more honored, getting this close to the Captain. What overjoyed her was that her missing younger sibling-like friends Eren, Armin and Mikasa were still alive, as she had heard of the Titan shifter from the Battle of Trost, and the three of them joined the Survey Corps through Eren. She made friends with their friends as well, also becoming rather close with them.

 She made friends with their friends as well, also becoming rather close with them