While in the shower, I thought of all of my siblings that I had encountered today. They were all so different, it made me wonder how to go about getting to know them. I wanted to make an effort but I was also kind of nervous. Having conversations and being friendly was never something I was good at.

Then it hit me that I still had yet to see my father. I wonder, would he be as serious looking as Lucas or would he be like Ares or even Kadence? Would he let me call him Papa?

I sighed to myself again before getting out of the shower and drying off. The shorts were easy to deal with since I could just tie the strings on them but the shirt I had to roll up the sleeves a couple of times.

Still, I was grateful for the clothes and made sure to remember to thank Max for them later.

"You can put your old clothes over there" Roman said from his desk. He pointed to a laundry bin that was empty, so I did as I was told.

I looked back at Roman and saw that he seemed to be working on something. I didn't know what but it had all of Roman's focus as he continued to write away on the paper in front of him.

I felt a little awkward about getting into the bed. It was his bed too, surely he must feel bothered about me suddenly being shoved into his room. Especially since Lancelot had just randomly decided and he ended up as the unlucky one.

"Ceres? What's wrong?" Roman stopped working on the papers to look at me and suddenly the ground became so much more interesting to me.

"If you don't speak to me, I can't help you" Roman had now completely abandoned his work to walk over to me and I felt an unfamiliar tingling sensation rise to my cheeks.

"Are you sure it's fine for me to sleep here...?" I muttered and Roman's eyes widened a little as he realized what I meant.

"Of course it is. It doesn't bother me one bit" he said. Hearing his words put a little bit of relief on my shoulders but there was still that small part of me that felt like I was bothering him.

"Come on" he said leading me over to the bed and once I was in, he tucked me in.

"I'll come to bed later once I've finished my work. If you need anything, I'm right there" he said and I nodded.

As Roman went back to his desk, I closed my eyes in an attempt to fall asleep but after a few minutes, sleep had yet to take me. I felt like something was missing so I looked around and realized that my turtle wasn't with me.

I sat up and looked around the room before realizing that I must have left her in the kitchen.

Getting up, I walked over to the door but before I could leave, Roman's voice stopped me.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"I left my turtle downstairs" I said and he nodded in understanding so I took that as permission to leave.

Walking down the stairs, my steps were silent on the cold floor. As I neared the kitchen, I heard voices and even though it wasn't good to eavesdrop, I stopped myself to make sure I wasn't walking in on an important conversation.

"This is so frustrating! My little sister that I never knew of is less that a few feet away from me and I can't even get to know her! This sucks" Kadence's voice reaches my ears and a thump sound followed shortly after.

"You have no patience at all. You can ask her all the questions you want later. She needs rest now, did you not see how tired she looked?" The other voice belonged to Ares, at least if my memory served me correctly.

"Yeah, my poor baby. Hm, I wonder what kind of breakfast foods she likes?" Hearing the topic shift, I decided that it was the right time to go in and grab my turtle.