31

"Alright Mr.Lee, I think it's time that you explain what has been happening." Namjoon says brushing his hair back. Mr.Lee opens his laptop and starts talking.

"We've done some back ground research and have looked into the history of every computer system in the building. It seemed like the person behind this was stupid enough to transfer money on a work computer." I saw some of them glance towards me.

"I see..so it was indeed someone in the building.." I watched as Namjoon clenched his fist under the the table.

"Yes sir..."

"Where did you track it down to..?" He asks. "We tracked it down to..Ms.Park's computer." My eyes widened. "What..?" I watch as all heads turn toward me with expressions of anger and disbelief. I look toward Namjoon to see his head down, his fist had now become lose. "..Let me see."

Mr.Lee slid his computer over to Namjoon. His eyes scanned the screen, analyzing what he was presented. "S-sir, I assure you that it wasn't me! I don't eve-"

"Save it. I found it weird how the first assistant Mr.Kim had hired suddenly got a different job offering over this one. Must've been your doing huh?" One of Mr. Lee's company says. "No, I would nev-"

"Who exactly are you working for huh!? Is it Helth?!" I was about to defend myself but Namjoon spoke up. "That's enough." His now deep voice echoed thought the room, causing everyone to become silent.  He leaned back in his seat and tilted his head back. "Everyone leave the room." He takes a deep breath. All the men and women got up from their seat stood heading to the door, each sending glares as they exited. I was about to follow them when, "Not you Rose." I stopped and went back to my standing position, looking down. After a while of silence I decided to say something.

"Namjoon it really wasn-"

"Mr.Kim."

"..What?"

"We are at work. You call me Mr.Kim."

"I-I'm sorry, Mr.Kim.." I hear him sigh and rub his temple. "Mr.Kim, I have no intention of harming this company. I had nothing to do with-"

"Then how do you explain this?" He slide the laptop, that Mr.Lee had left, closer to me. Following all the strings of evidence that Mr.Lee had found, I finally ended up at the final record. The computer serial number and it's location in the building.

..It really was my computer. But I didn't do this.

"Mr.Kim, I really don't know anything about the companies financial state or even hacking at all."

"You know the more I think about it, it starts to make more sense. Why you constantly checked up on me and cared so much for what I did, why you stayed so late to 'work', you just wanted to gain my trust and stab me in the back.."

"What?! No, Mr.Kim, that was not at all my intention, I-I just- I genually cared for you and your well being." He didn't respond. "Sir, please believe me..Namjoon?"

"I'm getting really tired of this.." I hear him mumble under his breath barely audible to me. "Mr.Kim?"

"I think it would be better if you left work for the rest of the day.." My eyes widened at his request.

"I..ok." I walked towards the door slowly. Placing my hand one the door knob, I looked back to see him run his hand through his hair. "I-I'm sorry..."

••
Ohohoho
I messed with ur feelings
Sorry 🥺👉👈

ALSO WTF 17k??????!????
Y'ALL CAME OUT OF NOWHEREEEE LIKE???????

THANK YOU SO FREKEN MUCH SJSDHSISBSJ

I love reading ur comments💕🥰🥺

Also if ur bored and/or wanna talk my messages r open. Imma answerrrrr

Let's get through this quarantine together lol