𝟑𝟏.

"Good morning Sleeping Beauty" I heard the same soft voice in which I fell asleep. My eyes were still adjusting to the light and saw Dominic sitting on the bed with his notebook on his lap and pen on his hand staring at me.

"I can't believe I fell asleep" I stretched my body as Dominic dropped the notebook on the floor along with the pen "I guess I need to start sleeping a bit earlier" I yawn.

I heard someone knocking on the door and my eyes which were half closed now became wide open.

"Fuck Dom, I thought you were alone" I began to panic and Dominic laughed at my reaction.

"Calm down, it's my mom to tell us that the lunch is done" He surely didn't help in my situation and I bet he was provoking me.

"How did she even knew I was here?" I sat looking at him trying to get all the information from him.

"Well, she entered in the room about 15 minutes ago and you were so deeply in sleep that you only shuffled a bit. She entered and said that you were going to lunch with us and that's basically it" He put his hand on my leg smiling.

"You're enjoying seeing me suffering aren't you, you dumb?" I slapped lightly on his leg and I heard a «Maybe» coming from his mouth and a loud laugh.

I got up from the bed and fixed my hair with the help of my phone's screen reflection. Dominic grabbed my hand and squished a bit opening the door.
I called my mom and talked with her for about 5 minutes and we walked to the kitchen to find his mother putting on the table.

"Oh, hello" The lady looked at me while putting a plate on the table and smiling at me.

"Hi, I'm Tatiane" I smiled as she came up to me.

"I'm Samantha Harrison, Dominic's mother as you can tell" She laughed and pulled me into a comfortable hug "But you can call me Sam"

Dominic let out an «Aw» and did a group hug while his mother was smiling and laughing adorably.

"Dominic's sisters aren't home right now, but you will have the chance to meet them another time" She sat down and I followed the same steps as her.

"I bet they are just as sweet and kind as your older son" I glanced at Dominic that was already looking at me smiling.

_

The lunch was going fantastic. We were laughing a lot, Dominic was the star of the show. As always... His mother was talking about her family, her daughters.
Basically, she is really proud of them and if she could give them the world, she wouldn't think twice.

I helped her removing the plates, cups etc. and we kept talking a bit about me and my family.

"I'm loving this conversation, but I need to work" Samantha walked to the couch and grabbed her things "Are you staying for dinner?"

I replied with a «No» but thanked her offer. She left her house and Dominic wrapped his hands around my waist from the back feeling his warmth.

"Did you like her?" He whispered to my ear.

"She is adorable as you" I turned around putting my arms around his neck and kissing him with effort.

I let my heart speak louder than my mind and gave our mouths the permission to be together. His hands were driving every curve of my body and feeling his fingertips drifting making me feel shivers all over my body.

He took small steps back and I followed him. Dominic stopped and sat on the side of the couch gluing one hand on my waist and the other one went down to my booty.

"I already found the verse for that part of the song that I talked with you before" The green eyes boy broke the connection between our lips and pushed me even more closer to him feeling his hand making pressure on my body.

"I think I remember hearing you singing to me jus as I was falling asleep" I expressed a thoughtful face.

"Oh really?" He faked acted surprised "And did you like it?" He booped his nose on mine.

"Maybe yes, maybe not" I shrug booping his nose with mine too.

"You're an idiot" He grinned connecting our lips again and this time hugging me.

"HMM!" I hummed really loud as he pushed our bodies to the couch forcing us to fall one on top of the other.

"I love you, Tatiane"

In that moment, I lost my shit.

"I love you too, Dominic" Our faces that were really close, became even closer with our kiss.

It was our first «I love you» and although it must be dull to some, for me it's important. I'm not going on the street saying «I love you» to everyone that appears in front of me. If I'm going to say it, at least I do it consciously.

All the flowers around me were all grown up and healthy. The butterflies on my stomach were more alive than ever. And my heart couldn't be more full than ever.

A/N
Small chapter but I think it's full of content! Did you like it??? I really hope you did!
I already finished this book! So, by the end of the next week, the book will be finished! I am excited for you to finally finish this ride and maybe, BUT MAYBE, start another!
Tell me what you think!
Thank you guys and see you in the next chapter! <3