𝟎𝟐.

"Did you see the fight between the bully and the nerd?" I said coming closer to Beth and Peter as we passed by the director's office.

"He got into another fight? Again? Seriously?" Beth seemed shocked, her tone was louder than usual and she also looked very intrigued.

I told her to be quiet, who knew if the bully could hear us, but she clearly didn't even care about it.

"I think that's why the punk kid is waiting for the director"

I didn't understand what Peter was trying to say so all they could see was an arching eyebrow and a questioning look.

"What?" Me and Beth said in unison.

"Over there, you blinds" Peter pointed with his index finger to a chair where the guy we ca "bully" was sitting.

"Dominic, please, come in" The Director welcomed him with a serious face. Everyone in this school likes to make serious faces...

"So, the bully's name is Dominic..." I sighed with a thoughtful expression.

"Yeah, but we could still call him Bully, because that's what he is" Peter couldn't keep his mouth shut, opening his locker and switching his books.

"Let's forget about him and go to our math class. He has his own life to deal with just like you" Beth finished the conversation and started walking towards our classroom.

I came a bit late for math class since I got a call from my mother. When I step into the classroom, my first sight was Dominic sitting next to a window, looking very discreetly and cautiously through his black phone.
I apologized myself to my teacher heading to my place.

"What is he doing here?" I whispered stupefied and surprised.

"I don't freaking know. I thought he was older" Beth replied almost screaming and glancing over to Peter.

"I don't know, ok? Blame my friend, not me!" Peter tried to explain himself as shocked as us.

I was copying something on the board and my head turned where Dominic was.
Somehow his eyes were already glued on me and I froze. Oh lord, why is he looking at me? The way his green eyes faced me was the same as he looked before...not a friendly look at. I could sense a bit of anger, I don't know why, but honestly, he was creeping me out.

The next thing I heard was the bell ringing. Dominic was the first one to get out of the classroom and, I, as always, the last one.

"Dominic looked at me. It was like...I was copying something on the board, and then I looked at him but he already was looking at me. It was so weird" I put on my jacket "The way he looked at me scared me to death. Seriously, this guy has some problems, he is so strange and creepy." I told them and Peter was the only one who was really listening to me, Beth was too absent minded listening to music.

"Are you sure you don't know him? Like, if you didn't know each other, he probably wouldn't look at you so many times" A suspicious face formed on his face.

"No, I definitely don't know who he is. He's a stranger to me" I replied taking a look at where he was sit before.

And so the bell rang again. We already had switched our books ready for our next and last class.

In the middle of the class I asked my teacher if I could go outside, pretending to feel indisposed. All I wanted to do was going to the restroom since usually teachers don't let us go pee during classes.

I left the classroom and went to the girl's restroom and did what I had to do.

After I left I heard some girls arguing, one had blond hair and the other one brown.
From what I could hear and see, the girl with blonde hair had an affair with the ex-boyfriend of the girl with brown hair.