𝟎𝟔.

Two weeks had passed and nothing had changed. Beth was still with her back turned on me and Dominic still looking at me with his terrifying glance.
Sometimes Peter was the only one making me company, but I've always told him to leave me and not leave Beth alone, because even though I hate to be alone and can't handle things by myself, I prefer seeing my friends better than me.

I switched my books missing my sidekick by my side and headed myself to the classroom.

Some guys were looking at me, so I put my books closer to my chest and holding them really tight. They're probably Dominic's friends, so they are, presumably, talking about me.

I waited for the teacher to come in to the classroom. Beth wasn't in the there, maybe she was missing. I wondered why but I didn't want to send her a message, I was afraid she could be even more mad.

I glanced at Dominic and I really thought looking at him became a habit, but for the first time he wasn't looking at me back, he was more interested on his phone.

"Good morning class" The teacher entered in the room very hasty and we replied her a "Good morning" back.

She put her files on the table and glared us.

"So, last week we saw the results of the equation you all did with the help of your partner. As I liked the results, today we are going to do the same thing we did two weeks ago, but this time you all will work together, with your partner. All of you will do the equation together" She was circulating the entire room and observing the girl who came late. Beth.

My leg started shaking constantly and nerves were taking over my body. She apologised for being late and sat on her place. She glanced at me and then looked away.
I didn't like to be in this position with her. She was like a sister to me. I didn't usually use the term "Best friend" to appoint a person, but she was like a best friend to me, or more like a sister.

"You can join your partners" The teacher put her chalk on the table after she wrote the equations on the board and then some students got out of their chairs and sat beside their designated partners.

I did the same thing as them, I sat beside my partner and started copying the equation on to my notebook.
I tried to ignore the fact that Dominic was still on his phone, and the way he was typing the touch screen I guess he was sending messages.

" Ahm..." I was trying to say to him that I was having a hard time resolving the equation but he cut my words really fast.

"Don't try. It's better when you have your mouth shut" He put his green eyes on me and his words were so thirsty but very meaningful at the same time.

"What the hell? I was trying to tell you I didn't understand the equation! Seriously? " I snapped as I replied a bit loud and getting some attention from a few students.

"I told you to shut up" Dominic angrily said slapping his left hand on the table.

"Ok, I'm done with this. I'm weary of trying to make things right, or trying to explain the things and then no one believes in me. I can't deal with this" I was spitting the words so fast that in some moments I was gasping for fresh air.

"I don't care. Screw you and your apologies" Dominic said almost as loud as me while I was packing my things and putting them on my school bag.

"I don't care that you don't care" I got out of the chair and controlling myself not to cry, unfortunately I'm a crybaby, so the the most small thing can make me cry like a little girl.

"Excuse me teacher" I anguished said leaving the classroom and glancing at Beth who was glaring at me back.

I made my way to the restroom and locked myself in one of the small cabins. I passed most of the time thinking about what I said and should not have said or should have said.
I know I made some mistakes, and said some things I shouldn't have said, but who never said things they shouldn't have said because of the nerves and heat of the moment? Dominic needs to shut up, because he's the one with nerves problems.

I distracted myself by watching some videos from players playing some games until the bell rang.
Some girls got into the restroom as well and were talking about guys and how many guys they had a one night stand with. I got tired of having to hear such uninteresting conversations so I got out of the restroom and made my way to the school hallway without looking at those girls. Some students were looking at me and others trying to be discreet. I was feeling nervous and feeling the air really tough but then, someone called my name.

"Tatiane!" I looked back and it was Beth, but the way she was distracted she fell down the stairs. A large number of stairs.

I tried to run as fast as I could and trespassing all the students I saw in front of me. My heart was beating so fast that I could feel it bumping in my head and everywhere.

"C'mon Beth, open your eyes! Don't do this to me" I was trying so hard to talk, but my breathing was going too fast and I couldn't talk nor breathe properly.

I automatically started to cry. Peter came and put himself beside me and we both tried to wake her, but mission failed.
I was feeling dizzy and all I could hear was some noises. I knew it was some students talking, but I just couldn't hear them, more specifically, wrap on what they were saying.

"What the fuck is happening? Why is there so much noise?" Dominic came closer, his voice highlighting in the middle of all the noise around the hallway. My lungs were gasping for air and trying to absorb the most air it could absorb as possible. I didn't see nothing else, I only saw blurred people and blurred things.

"Call the employees! And give them some space!" Dominic ordered and I couldn't see if the students made what he said to do "I said, give them a fucking space!" He screamed really loud and making me sure, they didn't do what he had demanded.

I felt my arm on someone's shoulder and I difficulty look at the person who was taking me somewhere and that person was Dominic.