𝟎𝟑.

I woke up with this feeling that today was going to be a shitty day. Nevertheless, I grabbed my breakfast quickly and walked to school.
Three months had passed since school began. Everything was almost the same. Peter made more friends, but me and Beth were always just the two of us which I personally liked it.

I asked Beth if she knew where Peter was. She replied saying he was with some friends. It was strange because Peter used to be always with us and now he spends more time with his friends instead with us, but that's ok. I always get happy when my friends make new friends even though I'm always the antisocial person who has one friend and that's it.

And so, the bell rang and we went in to our math classroom.

...

"So today, we are going to have a different type of class" My math's teacher said, pushing her light brown hair to her back and then writing something on her notebook. "First, I'll write an equation on the board. Secondly, I'll let you resolve the equation, but I'm only going to give you 15 minutes. Are you all understanding?" She asked, getting up of her chair.

"Yes!" We all agreed in unison paying attention to her.

"Even if you don't know how to resolve it, just keep trying. When the 15 minutes pass, I'm going to see, one by one, if the results are correct or not. After that, you'll work in pairs, and for the record, it's me who is going to choose the pairs" When she finished talking, the room was full I of people murmuring.

She picked up her chalk.

"So, I'm going to write the equation" She began to write the equation on the board.

After she finished writing everything on the board, I started doing the exercises, or at least tried.

Fifteen minutes had been gone and I only did half of the exercise.

"Alright! All of you! Put your pencils down!" The woman with light brown hair demanded while watching us.

We all obeyed, putting our pencils on the table, observing her circulating the classroom and taking notes.

"I'm taking notes of the students who had the answer right and the ones who hadn't, so I can make the groups" Her eyes that were on the subtends that observed her carefully, were now on her notebook.

She passed beside me and saw my results and wrote it.

Couple of minutes later, she already had the groups done.

"Alright class, I finished making the groups, now I'm going to tell you the names" Silence prevailed on the room and everyone listened to her.

The names began to come out of her mouth like shots. Unfortunately, Peter and Beth were together, it did not impress me. Beth is super intelligent (and beautiful) and Peter, well, Peter is Peter... He's gorgeous but not so intelligent.

"Tatiane and Katherine." She said looking to both of us and to her paper.

"Teacher, I'd prefer to be with Claire. I'm more used to explain her the subjects" The way Claire protested so quick and desperately. Everyone could sense how she didn't want to work with me.

"Ok, then I presume Tatiane has to stay with Dominic. He's the last one on my list." She glared at us.

What? Wait...WHAT? Seriously? With him? It has to be with him?

A wave of anxiety and desperation flood my mind. I felt my blood running through my veins and my body all sweaty.

"Tatiane, please, you can join with Dominic" She gave me a generous smile.

Oh boy, It's going to be a long class...