𝟏𝟒.

Beth
I see that you are you hanging out with Dominic. It's nice to see which side you picked.

Tatiane
What the hell Beth? I tried to reach, I really did, but I knew that if I tried to talk to you about anything, somehow we would end up getting into a fight, and I don't want to ruin something that is already damaged

Beth
You knew that I didn't like him, and instead of coming to me and talk to me, you started getting closer to that boy, forgetting about me and Pete, the ones who never let you down

Tatiane
Pete was the one who told me to wait for a text from you! And where's my text? Oh right, it was never sent. So yeah, I guess it's not only my fault

Beth
Wtv Tatiane, we better end our conversation here and avoid a bad argument

Tatiane
If you say so

Read

What a great way to start the morning.
Beth sometimes can exaggerate a lot even though I'm the emotional one and she is the rational one. I don't understand why she is mad, I tried to reach her, Pete told me not to do so and wait for her to text me first so I obviously respected her and waited, but she never texted, therefore, the fault isn't mine for sure. Even my friendship with Dominic was kind of an accident.
I didn't plan to be friends with a supposed bully who turned out to be a sweet and loving guy and I surely didn't plan to be like this with Beth. I really enjoy Dominic's company and if she does not understand my position, then the one who needs to change it's her, not me.

I went on the bus, listened to Chase Atlantic until I got to school and then headed to my locker.
I walked there feeling a bit lonely. I really missed my sidekick by my side and Peter too.

I closed my locker and a boy appeared in front of me.

"Hey again" I recognized that voice, it was Jack.

No, no, no. This is not happening!

He left out those words with that flirting voice that almost made me throw up. My heart was beating really fast and I was really dizzy.

"I thought you understood my intentions with you on the other day" I stepped back.

"Oh darling, are you really switching me for that guy that doesn't even do an addition correctly?" He was still with that stupid smirk.

"He's more intelligent than what all of you may think. And clearly knows what a "no" means better than you" I left out a sarcastic smile.

Jack took a step closer, then another and then another. From my face, anyone could see I was frightened. I know he couldn't do anything to me in a public place, but that is something that you can't just avoid feeling.

"You should think if you really want to make that move" I heard a hoarse voice behind me.

"Oh here comes the hero" Jack rolled his eyes when he saw Dominic.

"I can be God if you want" Dominic ironically said while he was already beside me.

"We're having a conversation, so if you don't mind leaving us..." He approaches even more and I stepped back once again.

"Get the hell back!" Dominic changed his behavior suddenly and pushes Jack almost making him fall.

"Dominic, no!" I grabbed him by the arm and pushing him closer to me.

Everyone was already looking at us. Peter was passing through and looked at me and just simply ignored me. Today is not my day, definitely.

"You're giving him attention, that's what he wants" I was still grabbing his arm "Look at me please" I gently put my hand on his chin and guided his face to mine "You're better than this! You don't need to beat him off, he already knows he's a peace of shit"

I could still see the anger in his eyes and his fists were closed. He was really holding himself.

"Let's just leave and head to the class" I guided him to the classroom.

"Why can't he just fucking leave you alone?" He angrily said looking at me "No means no! He should have already learned that"

"I'm sorry..." I looked down "And thanks for saving me again... It's crazy that a few days or weeks ago we were almost killing each other and now we're saving each other's asses" I chuckled.

Dominic laughed and agreed to what I said and looked at me with those pure green eyes. I was really thankful for what he had been doing for me. Even Pete ignored me too, so Dominic was my only hope for now.

"C'mon, our Math class is almost starting" I softly said.

"I really don't want to go to be honest. I just want to sit down beside the school and listening to music." He whimpers.

"No! You're coming with me! I'm not leaving you alone! And you won't miss classes just because of that jerk!" I demanded pushing him by the hand.

I felt his soft hand and grabbed it tightly making sure he wouldn't escape. We entered into the classroom and sat down in our places. He spent almost the whole class on his phone and writing some things on a small notebook.

Peter was still ignoring me and Beth too. I knew both were talking about me and saw me and Dominic coming together in the classroom. But I don't fucking care.
If they were truly my friends, they would understand my position.