𝟏𝟑.

I woke up feeling a bit anxious. I was still incredulous at the fact that my friendship with Dominic happened in a weird and strange way and no one has idea of what's is happening between us.

I got up and ate my lunch since I got up pretty late. I warned my mom about me going out with Dominic and, of course, she thinks Dominic and I are interested in each other. Pathetic...

I took my shower, brushed my teeth and started planning my clothes.

I dressed up in a burgundy knit sweatshirt and fake leather skinny jeans. I put on some military boots and put on few jewelry on me.
I made my eyeliner sharp as a knife and a burgundy mate lipstick to match my sweatshirt.

Dominic
I'm about to leave the house in a few minutes :)

Tatiane
Okay! Be safe :)

Dominic
Thank you, you too!

Read

We agreeded to meet at my appartement because it was easier for him to meet me there.

I put on some perfume and fixed my hair and finally left the appartment.
I waited for him about 20 minutes and that's when I saw a person getting closer. It was really Dominic.

He was dressed with red plaid jeans and white t-shirt with a black leather jacket. He really has his unique style, with his hair always messy, his noticeable big jewelry and, what stands out the most, his pink socks. Every single day he wears it, it is like it became a part of his personality. Moreover, who sees his physical aspect will never guess how kind, sweet and generous he his. It's something that doesn't seem to fit, but he does it in an incredible way.

As he gets closer, I started to smile automatically.

"Hi!" He left out a huge smile looking like a kid.

"Hey! How are you?" I was still smiling.

"I'm fine, thank you!" He hugs me very tight "And what about you?"

"I'm great, thanks."

We started our walk and we acted as we were two childs playing around and laughing like crazy. As we were two kids stuck in adult's bodies which wasn't ours.
I hadn't had this type of distraction and entertainment in a long time. I was always very deslocated with my classmate's groups and I've never had "friends for life", it's always been me, myself and I.

"Stop trying to do a sweep kick to me." I pretended to be angry "I'm going to kick your ass off" I came closer to him.

"Only if you catch me" He starts to run and jumping.

I ran after him but ended up stopping and stood still in the same place waiting for him to walk to me.

"Ok, I'll let you win" He surrendered putting his hands up "Come on, do whatever you want to me" He looks up as I give him a small slap on his arm and laughing at his face.

We continued walking again and were almost getting to the garden.
The persons walking on the sidewalks got perplexed looking at us because we really didn't seem to be normal, but as someone once said, being normal is kind of boring.

...

When we finally got to our destiny, Dominic put his black backbag on the grass, opened it and pulling out what it seems to be a big picnic towel.

"What's that?" I curiously asked.

"Surprise!" He said laying down the picnic towel.

I started laughing while he took out the snacks and sodas and at the same time I was helping him.

"You could have told me you were planning to do this because I could have brought some food too" I complained.

"If it was a surprise, you were not supposed to know about it" He gave me a big smile.

After I helped him, I laid down on the big and long towel and stared at the clouds while hearing the kids and dogs playing. Dominic ended up joinning me and we both were silently watching the fluffly clouds and the blue sky.

"Hey! Louis! Don't go that way!" I hear a woman almost screaming and making me lift my head a little.

I saw a little child running to Dominic with his arms open. He was blond with bright blue eyes and very pale, almost like porcelain.

"Hi little one" Dominic smiles and picks him up.

The kid started laughing showing his teeny tiny teeths. His mom stopped and stared at his son with Dominic. I was mesmerized by that scene.

The kid was singing and Dominic followed him along. They were both smiling while singing and it's was pretty noticeable the kid liked him. I didn't know this part of Dominic...

Little Louis looked at me with his bright eyes and I smiled back to them.
Dominic then put him down and Baby Louis ran back to his mama. Louis' mommy apologized for his son's action and went back to their life.

"I didn't know you had that great voice?" I played with him.

"Now you know one more thing about me" He sat down again on the towel.

"I wouldn't mind to know more" I looked at him and then looked away in shyness. I can't believe I said that unconsciously...

"Well, I'm into music since I was little, so I started to sing as a hobby and writing on a paper what was going on on my mind" He started playing with his hands "Basically, my escape was only music"

"I totally understand! Music has been a huge important thing in my life since I was little too. But my singing abilities aren't that good" We laughed "I hope you don't get offended by this question, but would you mind singing to me any song that you wrote? You can pick, I'm not picky" I was really apprehensive.

"Well, there's one I've been writing, but I would need my guitar, so we could meet sometime and I could sing to you" He was still playing with his hands and showing that he was probably nervous or shy.

"Oh, so you play guitar too? Wow Dominic, you just need a microphone and I can call you a Rockstar" We both laughed really loud making everyone look at us.

"Yeah, you can call me a rockstar now" We both laid down again and talked about random things.

Our day was spent like that. Me and Dominic on the big towel laughing and playing with each other or eating and watching other people living their lives. It was definitely a good day.

A/N
Things will start to get better now! I can't wait for you to see what will happen in the next chapters