𝟐𝟒.

"Mom, Dominic asked me to go out with him after dinner. Do you mind?" I asked while taking a bite of my dinner.

"Please be careful" She stopped eating and looked at me worried "I don't want anything bad happening to you" She looked back at her plate playing with it with her fork.

She knew what was going on between me and Dominic and she deposited a lot of trust in him. My dad on the other side was a bit receous about him.

I finished my dinner and almost ran to my room to start getting ready.
Firstly, I put on some perfume on my body. I wanted the scent to be strong to mark my presence there, I didn't know why I chose it, but I was feeling it. I put on a pair of sheer tights and a plaid elastic skirt in order to fit and accentuate every curve of my booty and thick thighs. Eventough yesterday I was hesitant about going out with them, I feel safe around Dominic. So why not wearing what I want and feel beautiful with? I'm safe around him and I know nothing could happen to me as long as I'm near him. He's like my teddy bear. Ok Tatiane, that's enough...
I put a black v-neck knit sweat and tucked in the skirt. I put a red matte liquid lipstick, black thin eyeliner and mascara. I went to the bathroom and took my silver chain necklace and put on a pair leather shoes from dr. martens since they were comfy to wear. My phone buzzed.

Dominic
Ready to pick you up hun

TatianeLooking good as fuckTatianeAs fucking alwaysTatianeunfair 🙄

Tatiane
Looking good as fuck
Tatiane
As fucking always
Tatiane
unfair 🙄

Dominic
Shut up
Dominic
I bet you look hot as a bomb

Tatiane
Bomb explodes, Dom...

Dominic
And then?
Dominic
You explode with hotness

Tatiane
Oh god
Tatiane
The smoothness is real...

Dominic
You're welcome 😉😉

Tatiane
I'm ready and ready to wait for you!

Dominic
I'm on my way!

Read

I sat on the couch and talked with my mommy for half an hour until Dominic texted me he was in front of my apartment waiting for me. I kissed my mom and dad's cheek and left the house. Today was our last day of school which means we were on school break.

I got out of the apartment and I could already see him. I turned my back to close the apartment's door and then started walking. He was looking up and down at me and smirking. I got a bit shy eventhough I knew it was like a compliment.

"I was right" His reaction was incredible. He seemed like he was incredulous at what he was looking at "You are exploding hotness from all of your body" He was still looking at me up and down with a smile on his face. I leaned over him and kiss him on his cheek.