𝟏𝟕.

I arrived to school already tired and the first person I see on the school hallway is Dominic. To my little astonishment, he was in trouble again.

It is weird that yesterday he told me that he usually helps his grandfather on the instrument store when he really can't work there, and makes Dominic seem like a angel, but then he has fases where he becomes a little demon.

"Give back his money, shithead" Dominic screamed to a guy while a crowd started to form around Dominic and that guy.

Hearing all that noise, caught my attention and I went to see where Dominic was in and in what trouble is was getting into.

"Hey, hey, hey!" I got imposingly in between of them "Stop now" I put my hands on both chests trying to prevent another action.

"Don't get between us Tatiane" He glared to that boy.

"That wasn't what you told me yesterday, my dear" I sarcastically said "Honestly, do whatever you want. I'm tired of your bullshit" I got out of there quickly, ignoring the fact that in a few minutes I was supposed to have classes.

My head wasn't working properly correct in that moment. The only thing I could hear and got my attention was him screaming my name and then beating with something on the locker.

My only hideaway was the back of the school. I sat against a cold white wall and contemplated the music on my playlist.

I sat there for a long time until I saw a person approximating slowly and stop a few inches from me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked with my two earphones on but lowering the volume.

"it's the correct thing to do" He continued to look at me.

"Do you know what is the correct thing to do Dominic? It's to stop with those mood swings, stop treating me like the best thing in the world but in the next day treat me like I was the most boring thing in your life" I was starting to talk loudly and got up angrily.

"Don't say that" His voice started to get lout too "You know, if I treat you in a meanie way sometimes, it's not because I want to, it's because I let my mouth speak first than my mind! So I end up saying shits that I would never say if I thought consciously" He started to pace back and forth "Do you remember that day on the garden where I sang that song that I was still writing? That music was about you! I tried to tell you, but lost the guts. And do you know why? Because I didn't want to lose you, you and your friendship! I knew that if you knew that that music was 100% about you, you would think that I am a psycho or a stalker. So I decided not to say anything. You have no idea how much courage I needed to get so I could sang that song to you" He was so exhalted that I couldn't even understand some of his words.

"Wait, what?" I was getting so confused.

"The first time I passed through your apartment, was when you were moving to there! I have walked past your house every goddamn day and I know enough things about you" His voice was still loud "I know that you have a special bond with your parents, especially with your mom! You and her do most of the things together! Beth was your only friend who remained since you came here and you only hang out with her! But I've never told you anything, and didn't even got the guts to come to you. And God knows how much I wanted to meet you and know what you like, what you don't like, your desires and your fears! But it was like every time I tried to reach to the other side of that road, a force barrier blocked me... So I simply passed there while looking at you or to that apartment hoping that one day I had the courage to tell you everything I wanted to say to you but I couldn't before" I was perplexed, I didn't know what to think or speak "There wasn't a day where you didn't cross my mind, and you can call me crazy, paranoid, stalker, psycho or something platonic, but the truth is that every time I had seen you sad, tired or without a course in your life, my will was to cross my barriers and ask you if you were fine, but since I couldn't do it, I just moved forward... Until that day you appeared in front of me in school-" I cut him off.

"Wait, so you knew me all this time and you never came to me? That's messed up Dominic"

"See! I got so afraid that you would had the reaction you're having right now that I never told you anything!" His voice was still very loud.

"How did you want me to react Dominic? If someone told you that they were counting all your steps during months. How would you react?" Now the exhalted one was me.

"I'm sorry ok? I'm far from being perfect, and although I may not be that important to you, but to me you're all I have right now, so don't you ever ever doubt about my feelings for you" He took a step foward as I took one back.

"I need to process all of this. I'm sorry" I took another step back.

"Just please, don't leave me..." His voice got softer "Do you remember when we promised never let each other go through the dark? Well, that's what I'm going through right now"

"This past week you ignored my existence! I really tried to help you, I really did, but you always made excuses up to run away from me!" I turn around and put my hands above my head.

"Because I thought you heard me when I told you the music was about you! So I thought you were going to act differently to me" I heard his footsteps.

"Dominic, you were and are the most important thing to me right now" I got exalted, once again, turning back to him really fast and by accident he was in front of me, really close to my body.

Our bodies were so closely together, our faces were even more. I could feel every single movement of him.

"You have no idea the energy you transmitted to me" He glued his forhead to mine.

"I need time to proccess all of this" I looked down "But don't worry, I won't leave you"

"Take your time. Patience is a virtue" He chuckled and I smiled "And when you are ready, I'm ready too to tell you all about my pseudo-bully life"

I left the place and waited for the next class. Dominic stayed there for a bit but then went to class too.

Weirdly, after all of this, I still like him and probably even more than I did yesterday... Why is he the best thing I ever had but at the same time looks like one of the worse?

A/N
Sorry for being almost a week without posting! I'm on vacation so that's why! By the way, I got too emotional while writing this lmao
See you next chapter <3