𝟐𝟏.

Dominic
Im listening to arctic monkeys
Dominic
I'm sorry to interrupt, it's just I'm constantly on the cuuusp

Tatiane
Of trying to kiss you
Tatiane
I don't know if you feel the same as I do

Dominic
We could be together if you wanted to

Tatiane
Do I wanna know?

Dominic
If this feeling flows both waaays
Dominic
I CANT STOP LISTENING TO THIS AHH
Dominic
btw
Dominic
Im so in love with this shit that im even putting it as my profile photo in every social media

DominicIf this feeling flows both waaaysDominicI CANT STOP LISTENING TO THIS AHHDominicbtwDominicIm so in love with this shit that im even putting it as my profile photo in every social media

Tatiane
Im tattooing that photo on my forehead

Dominic
In the same way you're tattooed on my heart? ;)

Tatiane
THAT SLIDED LIKE BUTTER
Tatiane
I still cant believe im not going too see your fine ass with that dyed hair :(

Dominic
Hmmmm
Dominic
Yeahh
Dominic
But I'm going to do another mental thing
Dominic
But cant tell it yet

Tatiane
Mom, im scared '-'

Dominic
Bitch, wtf

Tatiane
Tell me what are you going to do
Tatiane
Im curious

Dominic
Can't tell you

Tatiane
Ohhh :(
Tatiane
I don't like you anymore

Read

I got in the school heading to my locker. Beth was already on her locker right next to mine so I slowed my pace with hopes that she would close her locker's door and leave the place without noticing it.

Time seemed to be passing so slowly. My blood pressure was increasing more and more, my anxiety was playing with my head while my hands were playing with the corners of my white phone. In each step I took, harder it was the time to be passed. The way she closed her locker's door looked like it took 3 hours to do it. I finally took my time and almost ran to my locker like in anytime she could turn away and come to her locker again finding me there.

I grabbed the books I needed and aimed to the stairs so I could reach the second floor.

Dominic
I have a surprise for you 😙

Tatiane
Stop teasing me Dom
Tatiane
That's not even fair

Dominic
U will know in a few minutes

Tatiane
...

Read

(Please, if you could listen to Billie Eilish - Everything I wanted while reading this part, would be incredible. The song is above the chapter's title so you easily have access to it)

I lifted each foot going up the college stairs slowly. In each stair that I went up, my will to go back was increasing. Things around here without Dominic were empty, dark and not motivational. Like metaphorically there was flowers around here and right now they were all wither without his presence.

I finally made to the second floor taking that as the victory of the day. I took my time to get to my next class door while watching happy people with their group of friends, others alone listening to their music, watching some videos or tv shows and even others with their romantic pair enjoying their moments together. I kept myself alone with my arm supported on the wall while keeping an eye on the stories that people put on their social networks. Enjoying their life like it was about to end in the next day. That was such a subtle, auto destructive but at the same time addictive way to tell me to go and live a life. Seeing those kind of things can makes us, at first sight, seem to be living their life with them until we put our minds in the right place and realize we're doing the opposite. Just sitting down or on our foot doing nothing with our lives watching someone living the life which we probably wanted. But my mind was tricking me. Somehow it was including Dominic in this fictional life that I was living for a few seconds.

I felt cold hands blinding my vision leaving me disoriented. I touched them transferring my warmth to that person's cold hands and although I kept asking who that person was, I got no response... Every time I tried to remove those hands off my eyes, that person kept pressing them on my face. But that perfume... Oh I knew that perfume... It was intense, just like that person who was wearing it. My nostrils memorized that smell like it was part of my routine. Like it was a part of me.

"Dominic?" My voice was gradually increasing along with my happiness. God please let it be Dominic because if it's not him who's touching me then let it be an hallucination.

"You're right!" He exclaimed. I could see his smile while speaking without even looking at him. I could feel the joy in his words. The energy which he transmitted. It was comforting.

I didn't get the time to think. Not even to speak. I turned as fast as I could to the side where he was. I raised my short arms with all the will of the world and wrapped them around the green eyes boy. In that exact moment, I wanted the time to slow down.

The flowers revived and they looked even more beautiful than before. My inner peace was reestablished. I was in the arms of the person who I liked the most, smelling his intense perfume and feeling his fingertips running my back. Every single shiver, I could feel it. His breath making my hair move, his chest against mine pressing them until there's no space in between.

"I missed you so fucking much, dork" I said as he gripped me to the point I couldn't feel my feet on the ground. I let out a little squeak making him laugh "Why didn't you tell me you were coming today?" He put me on the ground again and I stared at his glowing eyes.

"I warned you" He winked and I melted right away.

"You're incredible..." I admired him feeling his hair that became pink in between my fingers "And your hair looks amazing" My smile couldn't leave my face. I still couldn't believe in this.

"Not as amazing as you" He smiled and pulled me for another tight hug. Why do I keep smiling?

"Shut up" I murmured not leaving his arms until he decides to do so.

"Make me" He murmured back making my shivers to return. My mind was tricking me again by creating that scene on my head. And honestly, I don't know if I liked that scene or not...

Dominic broke the hug and we contemplated our faces. Our head were inches away. His mint breath from his gum could be easily smelled. I came to the point where my heart was relocated on my head, because I could feel it bumping.

"We should come inside, we're already late even though we're really next to the door" I looked down and then at him smirking.

"Yeah, we should" He smiled at me putting his arm across my back and reaching my arm.

We got in the classroom. But a question still remained in my head... What if I didn't say anything and let the moment speak for itself?
I guess I came to this stage where I can't deny my feelings for him, but honestly it's impossible to deny what's really noticeable...

A/N
THIS IS THE CHAPTER WHICH I LIKED TO WRITE THE MOST SO FAR! I hope you enjoyed it!