𝟐𝟓.

"I like this one mom" I showed my mom a black and white knit striped sweater. She raised her eyebrow at me and I start laughing "I just plike it" I look back at the sweater and checking its price.

"Isn't that Dominic influences?" She gets closer to the sweater and touches it admiring it.

"Maybe" I took a while to say that «maybe» and my mom laughs.

Basically, I ended up buying that sweater.

Tatiane
I bought a knit striped sweater 🤪

Dominic
SHOW IT

Tatiane
You wish

Dominic
I want to see it :(
Dominic
I bet you look so fucking good on it

Tatiane
Maybe...
Tatiane
Won't confirm or deny it

Dominic
Mad Dominic

Tatiane
You're cute when you're mad, so it doesn't work on me 🙄

Dominic
There must be other things that may work

Tatiane
😳

Dominic
🤐🤐🤐

Tatiane
I really do hate you

Dominic
I know that's a lie

Read

I left Dominic on read and helped my mom with chosing some clothes for her. If I reply to him, I would have to confirm or deny it. Honestly it is what he really wants.

"Are you laughing at you own thoughts?" My mom giggles looking at my face. I denied it and continued to help her.

I can't help it... Dominic makes me to visualize alternative universes of what could have been a situation if I did it in another way. My mom always told me to give away my heart to the person who makes me feel safe and secure but free at the same time. To not let my heart be stolen to someone who says beautiful things only to make me happy temporarly. She always taught me to take actions more seriously than words. Words can fool you, deceive you or even destroy you. Actions are direct and felt; They are momentary and you know that person's intention in that exact moment.

And Dominic makes me feel that safety. The butterflies on my stomach doesn't exist. Those butterflies most of the times can delude you or even blind you. Love should let us look around at everything, not just looking foward. And with Dominic I could see everything that surrounds me. I can have the perception of the withered flowers and the alive ones, and together we can slowly take care of the withered flowers and keep the alive ones.

"Look, it's a florist" I say to my mom in a loud voice and pointing.

"What do you want from a florist?" She frowns her eyebrow and then raises it.

"A few days ago I accidentaly dropped Dominic's flower which was on top of a table" I laugh making a grimacing face.

My mom was confused with what I just said but ignored any questions. Thank God! It would be a little bit weird to explain her all the situation that happened.
We head to the florist and I tried to tell my mom the dimensions of the flower and the vase.

On the corner of the shop was some vivid purple violets. They were almost the perfect size. I grabbed a white vase and but the flower inside.

Perfect!