19

Jungkook's Pov

I walked out of the washroom and sat on the couch, taking out a wine and pouring it in the glass. A beam of light hit my face from the window when my phone rang. I lifted myself up to get it from the messy bed. I stared at the bed, not realizing that the phone was still ringing. Thoughts of what happened last night when I was drunk were roaming around my mind. I frowned lightly, sitting back down at the couch and picked up the call. " Hello" I said, as I took the wine in my hand.

" Its me, how are things going on?" Yoongi spoke up, sounding like he just woke up.

" Oh its you. I-I have lot to tell you." I kept the glass on the table and cleared voice.

" You do? Seems like things are fine between-" he chuckled.

I cut him off, and told him everything. He didn't even know that I brought Eun Jee with me. While talking to him, someone else was calling me but I didn't give any attention to that call.

" You are crazy aren't you?Firstly you took your girlfriend in your honeymoon with a woman who is your wife. Then you kissed her? Twice." Yoongi started his regular lecture.

" Actually- three times. I kissed her three times." I rubbed the back of my neck.

Yoongi sighed heavily as he knew what I did was completely wrong. He yawned, before opening his mouth again to talk.
" Jungkook, I know how mad you are because you married some other girl. I know how you suffered. I know how you felt when your father got arrested by police because of you. But Soju? Isn't she innocent? She never wanted to marry you. She had a life. A good life with her own family which your father broke in seconds. You can't just take all your pain out on her. You can't torture her like that Jungkook. I feel bad for her. You are doing nothing to keep her happy. You will be a dead meat if her father gets to know about how badly you treated his daughter."
I listened to all his talks with silence. The wine glass was in my hand, but I was not drinking. I was just staring at it, realizing how soft Yoongi got when the topic was Soju. He never really cared about any girl. But Soju was the first one he cared for so much. I hang up the call, without saying a goodbye to him and kept the phone on the wooden dark brown table which was right beside me.
" This is not what I wanted. What is happening to me and my feelings?"
I kept the wine away, rubbing my forehead with my finger before grabbing my hair myself. The phone rang again. I, assuming it was Yoongi didn't bother to look at it. I stood up from the couch and waited to the balcony. The view was marvellous. I could see the blue sky, filled with clouds. I could see the people who were in front of the hotel and a very pretty huge beach. I rolled my eyes to the beach, seeing a view which I shouldn't have. It was Eun Jae with someone I never even saw. The girl looked like Eun Jae, but thing was clear as I was too far away to see clearly .
" God. Of course that's not her. She wouldn't do that to me."
I laughed to myself, but the phone was still ringing. The ringtone was eating up my ears. I walked out of the balcony back to the room, grabbing my phone picking up the call without seeing who it was.
" How the fu-"
My voice cracked as I heard a familiar voice. It was Soju's mom. I cleared my voice, gulping afterwards afraid she got to know what was happening in their honeymoon.
" A-Ah..Mrs.Kim, its you. I am sorry I-"
I chuckled softly, shaking my head lightly but before I could say anything, her voice made me stop talking. It seemed like she was crying. I stayed quite, everything was so loud that I could barely even hear her out. Until she shouted through the phone, making me flinch and weak on my legs right away.

" He's dead..Mr.Kim is dead. Soju's father is no more." She teared up, shouting to me.