1

Kim's Soju's Pov // You

Raining day was the best day for all the people but its the worst for me. I hate when the clouds makes those terrible loud voices and when drops of water falls on the surface of Seoul.

" Go home before the storm starts"

I bowed as Mr.Jung walked out of the classroom. No one was there expect me who had extra project. I walked through the staircase and then looked at the sky.

" Again I have to go home by getting wet in the rain." I sighed and jumped out of the building.

Rain drops were all over my body and I felt the cold feelings in my skin.

Beep.

A message came but I couldn't open my phone.

Beep.

Beep beep.

Beep

Beep.

I stood under the bus station and opened my phone from the wet bag. My eyes enlarged as I saw 10 messages from my mom.

* opens message *

Mom: Dear , where are you?

Mom: You again forgot your umbrella.

Mom: :-o

Mom: No matter what , don't come near our house.

Mom: Go to your aunt's house right away from school.

Mom: Me and your dad are fine totally.

Mom: Don't call either.

Mom: Please be safe.

Mom: Don't worry about us

Mom: Love , mom ❤

" What's wrong, is she okay?" I whispered in my breath.

I started to run in the way of my house , horrible feelings were inside of me. What happened to mom? She never acted like this , she was always like my best friend who was always free with me.

My legs stopped as I saw the door of my house half open. I made my way towards it and slowly opened it with my wet hands.

" Blood"

Blood was all over the house , glasses were broken and chairs were upside down.

" Mom!"

I shouted but there was no sound.

" Dad!"

The whole house was silent.

I ran upstairs and searched all the rooms but no one was there.

" Mom...dad...where are you guys?" I sighed.

My dad , Mr. Kim was not my real father. He was the second husband of my mom. He stayed with us for 7 years till now. I loved him more than anything. Even if he was not perfect , he was worth to be my dad.On the other hand, my real father Mr.Jeon , was a total asshole. He had sex and then married another woman. He never came to even check on us. Now , we are happy and safe without him. He even now have a son of 21 years old named maybe , Jeon Jungkook.

I stepped towards the kitchen and saw a kind of paper on the table. Walking forward it I took the paper and saw the name on it.

' From - Mr Jeon

To - Kim Soju '

a/n : its the original version of the old. I finally remembered all the shits I wrote! I deleted the old parts as that was the fake one , its the real !! HAVE FUNNNN !!!!

@Afseen07 now do you remember the story??? xD