13

Soju's Pov ( you )

I laid on the bed for the whole night without even moving a bit. I knew Jungkook wouldn't come to the room again. He's maybe with Eun Jae right now.

I wipped my tears from my cheeks and thought ** Why am I in love with him after I dreamed about him? That dream was nothing but an expectation. I can never achieve him nor his heart. He'll never be mine. He will never understand me. Then why am I still so madly in love with him. Seohyung is much better. I am so useless and dumb to love Jungkook instead of Seohyung. But I can't stop my love towards him. I can't stop being useless and dumb.

I got up from the bed and looked at the clock. It was 4:56 in the morning. I couldn't keep my head up. The whole world was spinning. Tears were still there on their way. I touched my forehead and sighed.

" I got a fever. Wow." I said.

Giving my whole body pressure on my weak legs. I got up and went towards the cabinet to get some medicine. Before I could go , my leg got stuck with a sharp thing.

" Ah!!" I fell down with pain.

It was so dark that I couldn't even see what was it. I couldn't see what gave me the pain. I touched my feet with my hands and felt a screwdriver. It was a thin and small one which could easily get inside a person's body.

" My life , isn't it awesome?" I tried to get up but unfortunately could not.

I pulled the screwdriver out with a loud moan and with all my strength , I took the first aid and sat on the bed again.

I bandaged my injured feet and had some medicine for fever to go away.

As soon as I had the medicine , everything went black when I fell back

on the pillow.

After three hours ---

" Hey?" Someone shake my body slightly.

I opened my eyes which was still very heavy. My head ache didn't go away nor did my hot body temperature. I looked up and saw Jungkook looking at me with a smile.

" W-what is it?" I rubbed my eyes.

" Do you want to go out and have breakfast with me?" He asked.

" N-no , I am not feeling well-" I got cut with him.

" You have to go , I can't eat alone.." he said.

" W-what about Eun Jae?" I looked with a questionmark face.

" She went to see her brother. " he pulled my arms to make me get up.

" Hold on-" my head suddenly spinned.

" Are you okay?" He asked.

I never wanted Jungkook to feel like he's alone. I want him to know that I am there for him even after what he did to me. Plus , I am a bit happy that Eun Jae was gone. But that didn't change his feelings towards me at all of course. The feelings was hate.

" I am fine." I smiled.

" Go and get ready then. I'll be waiting in front of the elevator." He nodded and walked out of the room.

I slowly got ready and when I was about to wear my shoes. I sat on the bed , I saw the same medicine I had last night. I took it and saw that I had the wrong medicine. It was a deep sleeping medicine. I couldn't see as it was dark the previous night.

" Ah- whatever I am fine." I sighed and threw it under the bed.

" Who cares , I don't." I walked out of the door with my bag.

Walking in front of the elevator , I saw Jungkook standing by looking at his watch with an annoyed face. I walked to him and he sighed at me.

" What takes a person so long to get ready?" He took me inside the elevator.

" I am sorry" I looked him.

He clicked the button and looked at me. The door was about to get closed until Jungkook opened it with his hands and looked at me again.

" I'll call Eun Jae once and know if she is fine , I'll be right back."

He walked out.

I saw him going away and the door suddenly closed.I was putting in hands in front of it but it was about to smash my hands or break it. As it was closed , it gave me goosebumps.

Suddenly, the lights went off of the elevator. The whole lift was shaking continuously. And it was making sounds.

" Help! Somebody come to door!" I shouted.

" I am trapped here!" I screamed as tears came.

" Hel-"

Suddenly I felt like the medicine started to work. My eyes were in the weakest condition. I couldn't scream anymore. The small elevator gave me breathing problems. I couldn't breathe nor talk.

I fell on my knees and knotted the door several times until someone would come.

I closed my eyes.

" I miss you ,

When I say that I miss you ,

I am missing you more."

A/n : thank you for 700 views , LOVE YOU GUYS!

Huh bitchy teachers are like salt in mango juice.