4

Your Pov

I stood outside the church with my head down. Jungkook still talking with my mom and the police. I looked at the guy who stood beside. " Hey..." I looked at him and slightly smiled. " I am so sick of these , god I need to sleep for once! And Hello" he sighed and turned his face to me. " May I know who are you?" I asked him. " Yes sure , I am Min Yoongi , Jungkook's best friend." he stepped towards me and kept his phone inside his pocket. " Oh , n-nice to meet you Yoongi-" I bowed. " Oppa-" he smirked. " Ah-alright Yoongi oppa!" I smiled with his cute judgment face. " Hey , I don't know you so well but I must tell you something." Yoongi suddenly spoke up with a serious face. " What is it?" I asked. " No matter what Jungkook does , don't hurt him and if you do I'll not spare you." He said with rusty voice.

" W-hat-" I looked at him until Jungkook came. " Hey Jungkook , I will get going now then " Yoongi looked at me. " Okay , I'll also take her home with me." Jungkook waved Yoongi goodbye. " Home with you?" I asked. " Yes , get inside the car" He took keys out of his black coat. " No! I need to see my dad and what about my mom!?" I stepped backwards from him. " Your mom told me to take you with me as she needs time" he said. " But-" he stopped my words and pulled me inside his car. " Jungkook-" I groaned. " Just listen to me and everything will be fine." He got inside the driver seat. I sighed and said," I don't like you." He ignored and started the engine.

No voice of anyone , no sound of breath either. Both of us kept our mouth shut. He was driving slowly as we were on the way of his house. Finally we reached , it wasn't a house. It looked like a palace.

" I tried he was poor-" I whispered.
" Mrs.Jeon , I just bought this house for us and also got a job because of your father." He smiled. " Oh...hey! Don't call me that!" I shouted with a low voice." My bad , sorry idiot!" He sighed." You are so mean!" I pouted slightly. He ignored and walked inside the huge house. I walked too. As we entered the house. Someone was already standing there.

A girl with Japanese style hair and she looked quite skinny compared to me.

She looked at us and smiled. " Jungkook sir!" She said with excitement. " Lisa , how are you here?" Jungkook smiled at her. " Um, I am the housekeeper." She looked at me. " Oh that's good , you can take care of me" Jungkook said with a flirty voice. " No I'll take care about your wife" Lisa laughed as Jungkook groaned and walked away.

" You have different room from Jungkook , is that okay with you?" Lisa asked me. " Yeah obviously" I looked at her and smiled. " Okay then , let me show your room , come follow me miss." Lisa smiled. " Hey- just me Soju , not miss" I laughed. She laughed back and then showed me the room.

" You like it?" Lisa asked. " It's...incredible.." I said with my mouth open. " Glad to hear that" she smiled. Suddenly Jungkook came to us and looked at the room. " Hey , I will take this room." He smiled. " What? No I won't give you!" I jumped on the bed. " Its my house!" Jungkook jumped in to bed too beside me. " Jungkook-stay away from me." I said slowly. " Ahh- If you want this room then just share the bed and everything with me." He smiled. " What-no" I stood up. " Good then get out. " he smiled. " But I like this room." I pouted and walked out of the room.

Immediately Jungkook pulled me by the arm and said," I am still a gentleman but in a nasty way." He pulled me inside the room. He looked at Lisa and said," Lock that room , my wife will share one room with me." He locked the door as soon as he saw Lisa smiling.

" Hey! I don't want to stay with you." I tried to open the door but he was too tall. " Leave it! " he pushed me back from the door. " Jungkook , I don't love you!" I shouted. " I don't either and I'll neve! " he sighed and sat on the couch. " Then why are you being so good?" I asked. " I am born like this maybe." He smiled. I looked at him and didn't say anything. " Go and sleep because tomorrow we have to go and buy clothes." He smiled. " Okay wait- I need to change this wedding dress." I asked. He looked at my whole body in one sight and said," Just wear my shirt and boxer." He opened the wardrobe and threw his clothes to me. " What-" I asked with shocked face. He nodded and said," Wear or just sleep like this." I sighed and changed the clothes in the washroom as I would never sleep in that uncomfortable dress.

I laid down as I saw Jungkook sleeping on the couch. I smiled looking at his sleeping bunny face. He suddenly said," Stop looking at me and sleep."

Turning away , I sighed and closed my eyes. I left a warm hand around me.

Jk doesn't share so be glad he shared a room with you :-