7

Jungkook's Pov.

I sigh.

" What's wrong?" Yoongi shooks my shoulder.

" I did something horrible , I-i can't even think about it." I shuttered.

" What do you mean?" He questioned. 

" Yesterday I was drunk so I went inside a park , I saw Soju there and started to walk with her." I looked at him.

" eh you mean that walking with your wife is a horrible thing?" Yoongi cringed.

" No , Yoongi hyung I-" I stood up , but Yoongi already gave up.

" I don't want to hear this shit. I'll be going home now." He sighed as he didn't get any sense in what I was saying. I then just spook up. 

" Hyung , I kissed her." I said.

Yoongi froze and started to turn to me. " You did what? " he asked. 

" I kissed Soju , but I was drunk. I don't think she remember it."  I said to him.

" OHH WAIT- JUNGKOOK KISSED AYA??" He started to laugh and dance.

" Hyung! Aish , just go to your home-" I heard my phone rang.

contact number :  Mr. Kim [ father-in-law ] 

* end of Jungkook's pov* 

Your Pov

I did nothing the whole day. Jungkook was out the whole day. I just thought of the dream I had. Or it was real? I touched my lips and closed my eyes without realizing that I was asleep. But not soon , my phone rang. I woke up from the couch and took the phone from the table. 

" Hello?" 

" Baby? Come down , we are going to your parent's house." Jungkook spook up.

His voice made all my sleep go away. I actually missed his voice alot. I said okay in the call and with excitement went to get ready. I wore some jeans and sweater as it was quiet cold and walked outside with the house's key. Seeing Jungkook , only wearing a shirt and shaking a bit for the cold. I ran back to the house and brought his coat for him.

" Here" I looked at him.

" Huh? Oh , mhm..thanks" he took it as a smile appeared on his face.

" Let's go!! " I said with a laugh.

" Why are you so happy?" he asked.

" I miss eomma and appa , that's why." I smiled and got inside his car.He started to drive while no one talked.

Soon we reached my old house. It was such a good feelings seeing the house again. I loved my house so much. I walked inside as Jungkook walked back of me.

" Wait-" Jungkook said and I turned back to him.

" We should show them some fake relationship, don't you think?" He wrapped his arms about my wrist.

" umm , l-let go." I ignored his hands on my body and rang the bell.

The door suddenly opened and I smiled as I saw my mom. I opened my hands wildly and hugged her. " I miss you so much!" I smiled.

" Okay , let your husband get in." She laughed and pulled me out of the hug.

Jungkook came in as we saw appa with a smile sitting on the chair. Jungkook immediately bowed him and smiled.

" Come here son and daughter , Babe bring them some snacks." Appa looked at us and then  said to mom .

We sat down in front of him as mom went away. He smiled at us until we saw a paper in his hand.

" You guys will be so happy with this" he gave us the paper.

Jungkook took it from his hand and unfolded it , he started to read it and his eyes got more big.

" I-I-Its a script of Paris , of o-our honeymoon." He looked at me.

" What??" I stood up.

" What's wrong?" Dad asked.

Jungkook pulled me down in the chair and kissed me slowly on my cheeks. " Baby , its our honeymoon...be happy." He started to give me looks and winks.

" Ah-yeah I misunderstood- oh my god thank you Appa." I smiled as I realized that my family thinks we love each other.

" When is the flight ?" Jungkook asked appa.

" Its...shit...its tomorrow." He giggled. " You guys should now go and start to pack things up." He smiled.

Jungkook smiled and looked at me," Yeah , I have alot to do anyways."

««« Next day »» »

Jungkook and I came home late yesterday because of the bad traffic jam. We packed everything as soon as possible and I made some food for the flight. I sat on the couch and slept at 2 am.

DING DONG

My eyes got up including me as the door bell rang. I got up and rubbed my eyes slowly. I went towards the door and opened it , realizing it was a girl.

She had totally skinny legs and her body was very thin. Her hair was straight and skin was perfect. She was wearing some shorts and crop top with heals. She seemed annoyed by looking at me.  But the annoyed face got away as Jungkook stood beside me.

" Jungkook-" she smiled brightly." Is she a maid? Why didn't you tell me that you kept a lady maid?" She looked at me and entered the house.

" Maid?! You-" I said.

" S-she is my wife. " Jungkook kissed her , which shocked me.

" Oh , so you are that girl who is ugly , fat and talks alot? The one who ruined Jungkook's life. " She smirked.

" What the- who are heck-" I shouted.

" Shut up! Just go away." Jungkook raised voice on me.

But I stood there as he payed no attention on me. He was hugging her making me more confused.

" Jungkook , I need a-" she looked at me and then started to whisper in his ears.

" Aww , go to the room...I'll change it for you and then we will go to the airport together." He laughed.

She pushed me out of the way and made her way to upstairs.

" Who is she? And airport together , what does that mean?" I asked.

Jungkook looked at me, "  She will go come us in our honeymoon." He smiled at me. I got pissed because why would he take another girl in his honeymoon?

" She is my girlfriend."

A/n : heyyyy!!!! Am I too late?? I am so sorry :(  I had issues but now its all fine. :) I love you guys. This story will be amazing I hope. I'll bring awesome moments of you and kookie.
;) :-)