2

In the letter 

Hello baby girl , 

I , your father is writing this just to let you know that your mom and dad are with me. If you want them to be alive , then come to our old apartment. Don't ask me why am I doing these. Because you know why. I hate hurting your mom before but you know what I hate more? Seeing her happy , and seeing he with Mr.Kim. If you don't want to come then it's fine. STAY BY YOURSELF FROM NOW ;] 

                                                               Your Appa , 

                                                                                    Mr. Jeon 

I fell on my knees and started to threw the pain out of me. Why would he do this to us again? We were so happy without him for 7 years and now why would he suddenly enter the old path again. I can't lose my family again. * I thought as I stood up to go to our old apartment.

I walked into the old rusty building with my weak legs. Tears were still on my cheeks. God knows if my parents or alive till now or not.

" Wait-who are you?" a guy asked me.

" I-I am-" I shuttered.

" Oh yeah you are Kim Soju , come and follow me."he smiled as if everything was fine.

I followed him until we reached a room and as I entered it , my dad was stabbed with a knife. Mom was tied and Mr.Jeon was right there waiting for me and laughing.

" Hey baby girl!" He hugged me forcefully.

" Let g-go" I pushed as I saw a young man just came in.

" Dad-what's going on?" He asked.

I enlarged my eyes as I heard the word "dad" . He actually has a son? I thought it was just some kind of joke made by people out there. 

" Soju , do you want to be happy again like before??" Mr.Jeon asked.

" What do you mean.." I asked and raised my eyebrows.

" Marry my son , Jeon Jungkook." He smiled.

" Have you lost your mind!?" My mom shouted. " You're ruining her youth!!"

" Shut up , I said it million times!!" He slapped her.

" Mom!! " I shouted.

" Dad! What the heck are you doing!? And I won't marry a stranger!" Jungkook said and looked at me.

" Jungkook if you open your mouth one more time , you'll lost your job and money!" Mr.Jeon pushed him away.

" But why are you doing these!" I cried and ended up in tears.

" You know that I am a servant in the beloved father's office!? I need the money , whole money !" He pulled my cheeks roughly.

" Money!? You are making her marry for money!" Jungkook shouted.

"JUNGKOOK FUCK OFF!!" He pushed him outside of the room immediately.

" Will you marry him or not" he pointed a knife in mom's throat.

" 1"

" Why this happened to us" I cried

"2"

" I-I..."

"3"..

" I'll marry!" I shouted and sobered.

He smiled and told me to wear the wedding dress which were kept on the table. I took it and walked out.

In the car.......

I stepped in the car , sitting beside Jungkook who wore a groom dress too. Did he actually agree? He is also a bad man , right?

I whipped my tears off with a tissue7 and looked down as the car engine started.

" I am sorry "

Jungkook whispered to me and looked outside the window.