11

.Chapter 11

Your Pov ( Soju )

This doesn't feel like a honeymoon. Jungkook hanging out with Eun Jae hurts me so much. She shows me off that he's hers. And I agree with that. But what about my feelings? Should I say it to him? No , that doesn't feel right** I thought as I walked beside the beach.

Today was  beach day. I came with Jungkook.......and Eun Jae to enjoy in the bench. As I sat on the seaside bench , millions of thoughts were running and jumping inside my head. I sighed.

" Are you okay alone here?" Jungkook sat in front of me.

" Even if I say no , will you take me with you." I asked him.

" Just answer what I asked." He looked at me.

" I am fine. " I smiled.

He nodded and stood up. " Okay..." he walked out of my sight without saying anything .

I stood up from the bench and sat on the hot , warm comfy sand.  Tears came out of my eyes thinking why can't he be good to me. Why does he hate me without any reason. Especially , why does he has a girlfriend and why did she come with us. I thought this honeymoon would be some cute moments of us being close to each other.

Suddenly I remembered , my past. My father who was also the dad of my husband. Doesn't that sound weird? I got forced to marry my own step brother at the age of 19.  Wow. 

I shake my head to forget how this all things came to me. How my mom was sexual touched with her ex-husband. But Jungkook isn't like our father. Then why is he  rude to me? 

I stood up and went more close to the sea to get more comfortable. More close , and more. Suddenly I fell into a small hole underneath the water. And the harshly water came and smashed to my whole body , making my body follow the water and take me away, I was groaning in the water. My hands were up , asking for help. Eyes were closed as the water was very salty. But tears still didn't stop to come out and making the water more salty.

  I wish he was with me.

" Look!! Someone there needs help!!" 

" Someone save her!!"

" Did she come alone?" 

" Oh my gosh! She will die! Help!" 

I heard people rushing their to me. But no one came to help as I was too far and they were maybe afraid..

" Help call the main station!" 

someone shouted.

I pushed myself up and saw Jungkook standing right there , there with her. Looking at me like he doesn't know me. I then shouted.

" JUNGKOOK!! " 

" JUNG-"....." KOOK!" 

" SAV-" ---" SAVE ME-" 

People heard me eventually and so did Jungkook. 

" Jungkook? Is that her boyfriend?" 

" Where is he?" 

People started to talk and started to call out his name with mic but he didn't answer. 

" SAVE ME!" I shouted more. 

Suddenly someone wrapped his hands around me and pulled me out. I was out of breath. I barely looked at him and saw it was Seohyung.

" Are  you okay!?" he asked me.

" Y-y-noooo" I fell down with tears.

" Hey-" he looked at me. 

" W-why is he like this?" I sobered.

" Don't worry , I am here for you. Don't worry. " 

He made me stood up and I slowly walked to Jungkook's direction. I walked to him and smiled at him.

" A-are you ok-" he asked.

"  'Save me' Was that too much to ask?" 

I walked out of his eyes , 

as he looked at me with guilt. 

a/n : I am writing when I have time ;] love you guyyyysssssss uwuuwuwuwu!!!