5

Kim Soju's POV.

My eyes opened by the hard pressure of someone. As I looked the left side of mine , I saw Jungkook's whole body on me. He was in deep sleep looking like a baby angel. He looked perfect. His soft hands were on my thick waist. His both legs were wrapping my legs and he didn't have any clue. His hair were on his face and his mouth was open with the bunny teeth in front. I slowly removed his hair from his face and looked at him more clearly. Did I actually marry such a beautiful person? I thought and shook my head. Looking at the clock I realized it was 9 o'clock.

" Jungkook" I tried pulling his body away. " Will you get up for god sake??" I sighed as he wrapped his hand more tightly. Looking at his face , I didn't realize he was awoke. " Hey darling" he smiled. " W-what???" I stood up and tied my hair. " Do you like me so much that you even look at me while sleeping?" he smirked. I looked at him again and walked out of the room.

" Such a jerk , he is the worst. Why did I even marry him? Well I didn't , I was forced to. Ah- when can I even leave him." I started whispering stuffs as Lisa was standing in front of me. " Miss??'' she laughed. " Oh-I-I am sorry I-I didn't notice you" I smiled. " Its okay miss-" she was cut in the middle of the sentence by me. " Ahh- don't call me MISS. I feel very old whereas I am so young, call me Soju." I laughed. " Okay Soju" Lisa laughed. Soon the laughter ended as Jungkook came. " Huh? You are young?? " He laughed at me. " Y-Yes " I looked at him with my hands on my waist. " You are just an old , ugly , fat girl" He smiled and kissed me. " Ah-you jerk-" He looked at me and said," Let's go--get ready" he wore his suit. " Where??" I asked. " Shopping old grandma" he laughed. I ignored and went to get ready upstairs.

" I am ready-" I said." No you are not" Jungkook looked at my whole body and sighed. "What??" He looked at me and said," Go and open these short ugly clothes, wear my jeans and t shirt." he sat on the couch. " No-I don't-". " Okay then , no clothes for you" he took his keys and opened the door. "No- wait! I'll change right away" I ran upstairs again. Wearing his broad jeans and t shirt I went outside the house with him.

I thought we would go by his car or a jeep but we didn't , he made me walk the whole way to the shopping mall. I was walking in front as he was typing texts in his phone and walking slowly. " Hey!" I took his phone. " What are you doing?!" He shouted. People were looking at us , they look curious. I was just bored so I took his phone , I didn't know his act would be so harsh. I gave the phone back to him and started to walk forward without caring about him. I felt some one else walking behind me. He looked shorter than Jungkook. So I started to walk faster , so did the person behind me. " Jung--" The person grabbed my mouth and waist tightly. I saw Jungkook still on his phone and tried to call him but he didn't even look. " Leave me-" I looked at the person who looked young and handsome. " Sh babygirl--" he kept his hands inside my shirt and tried to open the button of my jeans. " no-" I threw my bag in Jungkook's direction. The bag made his head turn in my direction. He's eyes got large in size as he saw the person opening my button. " Hey!" He ran to us and punched the man and made him fall.

Soon the fight began and blood came out of the unknown man. People were trying to stop Jungkook so was I but he was ignoring all of us. " Leave the man for god sake , you will kill him!" I pulled Jungkook's arms and he stopped. " He should die! Because he dared to touch you!" Jungkook looked at me and I could see something , some feelings inside of his eyes but it soon broke as he pulled my arms and started to walk again. " Ah I can never trust you again!" he sighed. " What do you mean?" I asked. " I can never leave you alone in streets again-" He said. " Well , not my fault..you were BUSY with phone." I raised my eyebrows as he looked pissed at me.

Finally we reached the mall where he made me wear all clothes. I had no chose but listen to him or else I would not get any dress to wear or buy. He made me wear everything , from underwear and bra to sweater and coats. Mostly he bought small tiny shirts for me. After we bought all dresses and stuff he took my hands again and stood with me in the pathway.

" Firstly you told me to change my tiny clothes and wear jeans and now you yourself bought so tiny clothes, why?" I asked with a curious face. " Because-" he looked down. "--you would look ugly in these dresses that's why I bought it for you." He laughed. I looked at him once and then looked at the cars on the roads. " Hey.." Jungkook pulled my chin towards his face. " W-what?" i asked and tried to get back. " I am sorry for what happened to you today..." he sighed. " So , Jeon Jungkook is finally accepting his fault!" I smiled. " Yes old woman" He smiled back. I smiled at him once again and started to walk towards home but he pulled me back with his same old attitude which was harsh and mean. " But don't you ever think I would fall for a girl like you , and never fall for me too."  he said and walked by keeping me alone again

" Why did a simple sentence hurt me so much?" I turned back to look at him.

MEME : -