6

Days went on when Jungkook was busy working in his office and I was like house wife who he didn't care about. I cooked and did other home works until it gets late about 1 am when he gets back home. Soon he gets back , he sleeps. He doesn't talk with me or look at me at once. All he says is " I am going to sleep." This made me very bored and upset most of the time .

Today is intense , its 3 am. He wasn't today yet. I was sitting on the couch with my phone but there was no sound of door bell. So I finally decided to go out for a while. Without taking anything , I went out of the house and went on a walk in the park.

" Ah-it's chilly here" I smiled and looked at the stars.

" Hey?"

Someone known called me from the back with drunk like  voice.

As I turned back , I saw Jungkook standing there by being totally drunk and senseless. He smiled as he saw me and hold my hands.

" J-jungk--" I looked at his bad condition.

" I am drunk I know- let's just walk together for some time." He looked at me with big eyes and I nodded.

We made four rounds and he still wasn't tired. But I made him sit  on the bench.

" Are you okay?" I asked.

" Yeah , I'm just fine" he wrapped his arms around me.

" You don't have any idea what you are doing, do you?" I laughed.

" What am I doing? I am just sitting with my wife who is my everything." He made a cute face.

" Ah-don't make me fall for you" I whispered but maybe it was too loud.

" Fall for me? Don't Soju--" I looked at him as he said it , " I don't want to hurt you."

"What do you mean?" I asked and raised my eyebrows.

He shook his head a couple of times and said," leave it" I just looked at him blankly until he began to speak , " You know , I didn't like how that young man touched you that day.."

" Mhm.." I cleared my voice as I couldn't believe his words.

" Its bad--you know--its really bad because you are mine." He pouted.

" But still I don't want to hurt you because you are perfect." He smiled.

" I am very happy to marry you but I don't want to hurt--"

I was sitting by leaning my head on his shoulder as he was saying those beautiful sentences which made me blush.

" Jungkook-"

I got a question so I look at his face directly.

As I was middle of my sentence his lips smashed into mine. He licked my lips and bite it a couple times. His soft lips made me passionately kiss him more. We kissed until Jungkook stopped and looked in my eyes.

" You are beautiful"

I blushed as he smiled and we began to kiss more and more deeply.

NEXT DAY**

" Hey woman!!!!!!!"

Jungkook shouted beside my ears , making me jump and rub my eyes slowly.

" Ah-" I looked at him.

" D-did you sleep here yesterday?" He's asked curiously.

I blinked few times and remembered the previous night. My eyes got wide and I looked at him.

" Y-y-yes" I smiled.

" Ah okay then" he sighed finally with grief.

" Where were you yesterday?"I sat up and asked him.

" hmm...i went in the park...then walked..then came home."

He said it and went into the washroom to blush his teeth. As I sat there by holding my confusion. What he said was similar to my previous night.

** " Was that a dream or it really happened?" ** I looked at the window.

HELLOOOOOOO AND HERE'S MEME :-

..........................