3

Your Pov

I walked into the church with some make up now and a white gown. I looked around and saw no guests. My mom was there with Mr.Jeon , he was holding her hands and a knife  in his hand.

" Where's papa?" I asked.

" He is in hospital...his condition is better." mom said with a smile.

" Marry as soon as possible and your papa will be fine. "

" You're doing these for money...you can still stop it." Mom looked at him.

" Don't worry about me baby" he kissed her forcefully.

I looked at them and then stood in the front. As I looked at the entrance door of the church I saw Jungkook with another guy who had more small eyes.

" He looks perfect." I whispered under my breath.

" Excuse me , please start the ceremony." Mr.Jeon smiled.

Jungkook same and stood beside me. There was a silence of some minutes.

" Jeon Jungkook , do you accept Kim Soju as your wife?"

I looked at him with hope , hoping he would say no.

" Yes " he says confidently.

I looked at him with large eyes and anger. Jeon Jungkook is destroying my life.

" Kim Soju , do you accept Jeon Jungkook as your husband?"

" N- " I looked at Mr.Jeon taking the knife out. " Yes, I do" I smiled.

" May have a kiss please "

Wait what? Jeon Jungkook will be my first kiss? No no , I stepped backwards and looked at him curiously as he stepped towards me.

" Stop moving" he whispered.

" PLEASE NO" I looked at him and whispered back.

The other guy was already laughing at our moves and reactions.

" Ahh I don't care" he pulled me by the waist and kissed me beside my lips.

" He didn't kiss me?"

" You are officially Jeon Jungkook's wife!" The priest smiled.

" Good job son-" before Mr.Jeon could say anything else , a bunch of police officers came in.

I saw Jungkook smiling.

" What is i-it?" Mr. Jeon asked.

" Mr. Jeon , you are arrested for killing Mrs.Jeon 2 months ago and also making sexual harassment of Mr.Kim's family."

" YOU KILLED HER!?" My mom shouted.

" Who the fuck informed you guys?!" Mr.Jeon shouted.

The police cuffed him with handcuffs and pulled him.

" It was reported by.....Jeon Jungkook." The police said.

" JUNGKOOK! Why would you- I was trying to make you rich!" He shouted.

Jungkook smirked and walked towards him slowly.

" I'll achieve my hardships soon but destroying a family only for money...no I won't let that happen" he smirked.

" Take him away and punish him to death!" 

I looked at the furious Jungkook shouting at the police and then helping my mom to get up.

" I should be sorry , he's not what I thought."