Nandini got out of her gate and was running along with trying to stop an auto but she couldn't find it soon but she did get one. She just had her wallet and her phone. Requesting the auto driver to drive fast, she reached the hospital.

Paying him more than the fare as she was least concerned to look at the minimum amount note from her auto fare and wait for the change too. She ran upstairs to the ICU as it was just on the first floor.

Climbing the stairs hysterically, she reached close to it. She would have ran, breaking the door, had the receptionist and the watchman both wouldn't have stopped her. Nandini was trying to look through the glass to find even an hint of Manik but the receptionist stopped her and started saying.

R-you know all the details abt sir........stay with him and clear his bills........right now he is unconscious........I am going.

Saying that she left and Nandini got free, she rushed to the ICU, since Manik was a VIP, some liability was given. That is why Nandini was made to enter without any ruckus. Just when Nandini entered the frame of the ICU door.

Manik started gaining his conscious back. Not that internal connection wala scene was here like in films or serials 😜. Just the timing was decided by god. Manik hissed and started opening his eyes.

He was trying to analyse the things, while here Nandini was looking out for Manik. With great difficulty Manik realised his accident and managed to sit back. His whole body was in pain. Due to a fractured hand, he had to take support with just one hand which was difficult.

Just when he sat back and was abt to look at the door, it flung open and Manan looked at each other. Her messed up state and his band aid state. Manik was very much aware abt Nandini's harshness towards him and at this moment he just wanted to push her at the edge, which is why he was giving her stone expressions but something beautiful happened.

Seeing him sitting like that, Nandini didn't observe his expressions towards her. Just his conscious state mattered. She ran inside, sat beside him and immediately hugged him by wrapping her hands around his nape, still holding her wallet and phone.

She started crying badly, her sobbing was clearly heard as his ear was close to her lips, her tears were wetting his neck skin as the hospital shirt didn't have collar. Her warm grip around him screamed abt her love towards him.

Feeling the love warmth from her, his stone expressions turned into a smile and he wrapped his free hands on her lower back. Feeling his touch, Nandini squeezed closed her eyes and weeped more. Breaking a never ending hug, she looked at Manik and asked.

Nan-aap thik toh hai na?

Though she said that but the smile and hope in his eyes were not missed by her, before they could exchange anything, a team of dr and nurses came. Nandini moves out of his embrace and stood far, so the drs could check him.

After a detailed check up, the dr came to Nandini and told her things related to him, as she was his p.a and only known person present there. It was not the first time, Nandini was in the hospital. With Mr kumar and his old age, she had visited hospital many times and thus Nandini was pro in understanding the hospital things too.

Soon the drs left and Manik had a hope to talk with Nandini. Even she knew that her action has given him hope and she didn't wanted to break that. That is why she said.