𝖝𝖎𝖎𝖎 | 𝔞𝔠𝔱 𝔬𝔫𝔢: 𝔰𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

Start from the beginning

"Then they look at me with the most star-struck face ever and say, 'My daughter or my son is a huge fan,'" Nathan continued. "And I'm like, are you sure you're not a big fan?"

"Black and white hoodie in the back," Zaire said. "By the way, your hair is lovely."

She blushed and said, "Thank you. Will you guys and Madison ever work together on a song?"

"What do you think, Nathan?" Madison turned to face Nathan with a smug smirk. "You wanna hop on a track?"

"Absolutely not." He said. "Never in a billion years." He continued to joke. "Yeah, I can see that happening. Her and our fan bases are pretty much intertwined, so releasing a song will be cool. It won't be released anytime soon because we've released too many songs. So it's a big no-no right now."

"If you could tattoo one of your lyrics, which would you choose?"

"Wow, what a good question," Kian thought out loud. "I've always wanted to do this. I'm flip-flopping between 'heavens what's you get when you fight through hell' from Nobody Knows or 'lost in my imagination' from Comethru." He explained. "One tattoo that all four of us must have is the butterfly tattoo. I don't care where it is, but I will get that tattoo."

"Face tattoo?" Javier teased.

"Of course. I'm going to be looking like 6ix9ine." He joked back. He caught Madison's annoyed face and did a double-take. "What?"

"If you get a face tattoo, I will break up with you," she said, making the fans laugh. "I'm not even kidding."

"Oh you're serious? What happened to be nonsuperficial Madison?"

"You have such a beautiful face. Once you put a tattoo on your face, it'll ruin it. I don't know. Maybe I am being superficial." She responded.

"I will never get a face tattoo," Kian said. "What's your question, darling?"

"Why didn't Sober make the setlist?"

"Nathan couldn't do the high notes live. He said it'll bruise his vocal cords." Zaire answered. "He's not a real singer."

"Zaire, I will beat the crap out of you," Nathan said as he pounded his fist into his palm. "Some songs just don't make the cut. We can add it if you guys want it. What's your question?"

"What is your favorite Madison Beer song?"

"Jesus Christ, how many questions will we get about Madison?" Nathan threw his hat on the ground. "I'm not answering this question."

"You are such a hater." She said. "You're so jealous of me. It's ridiculous."

"My favorite one is Teenager in Love. The whole 50's vibe of the song is really cool." Javier answered.

"Mine is Hurts Like Hell," Zaire said. "The whole track is fire. The savagery, the vocals, the music video. All of it is dope. It also has Offset, so it's an instant banger."

"My favorite is an unreleased track. It's called– wait. Can I say the name?" Kian whispered in her ear for approval. "Okay, I can't say the name, but my second favorite song is Heartless. I deeply resonate with that song."

Soon after Kian finished talking, everyone in the room turned towards Nathan. He smirked and snorted as Madison wiggled her eyebrows.

"Although all of her music is trash," he started and cackled when Madison took a deep breath. "Dear in Society isn't horrible."

"Yes!" She exclaimed and sprinted over to hug Nathan from behind. "Thank you, Nathaniel."

"Oh my god, his full name is Nathaniel?" A fan whispered.