16-Hands off, Niall!

In the month that followed Harry and Louis tried to make their unusual situation work. They weren't the first ones to have a baby together without being in a relationship and they surely wouldn't be the last ones. Louis had offered marriage and Harry had called him stupid. They couldn't get married just because they were having a baby together. Harry wouldn't hear of it. They had decided on being friends and things were a little awkward between them.

Louis went to Harry's doctor's appointments and he was equally excited every time. Harry had introduced him to Niall and Liam had met them all as well. Niall and Liam fought about which one of them would be the greater uncle.

Louis was jealous of Niall and the fact that he lived with Harry and got to attend to his pregnancy needs more often than Louis was able to do. Niall was the one who Harry asked to go out in the middle of the night to get him whatever his pregnancy cravings told him that he needed to have in that instance. That should have been Louis's job. It was his baby!

Louis was unhappy and insecure at the same time as he was truly happy for the baby. It didn't help that he was so in love with Harry that he didn't know what to do with himself most of the time. In any other scenario, he would have come clean about his feelings but he knew that Harry would think that he only said it because of the baby. He wouldn't believe that he actually loved him, so he kept quiet.

He was truly heartbroken when he missed out on the baby's first kick and that bloody Niall was there to witness it instead. He had broken down crying in the back of the restaurant and Liam had comfort him. Liam thought he was an idiot for not telling Harry that he was in love with him but he could see why Harry would think that Louis didn't mean it. It was a complicated situation.

Little did they know that Harry and Niall had the same kind of conversation. Harry refused to tell Louis how he felt, absolutely sure that Louis would think that he said it because of the baby. Niall called him stupid.

Louis and Liam had come over to hang out. They were all sitting in the living room chatting. Louis noticed that something was different with Harry. His cheeks were flushed and he was squirming in his seat, looking restless.
"What's wrong?" Louis asked concerned.

"Nothing." Harry immediately replied.

"He's horny as hell. It has been going on for a couple of days. The pregnancy makes him horny." Niall explained with a smirk.

Harry gasped and blushed.
"Niall! Shut up!"

"What? It's the truth! You're bloody annoying to be around. I'll fuck you soon if it doesn't stop." Niall chuckled.

Louis saw red at that statement. His eyes grew dark.
"Okay, you two, get out." he growled.

"Hey! I was joking. At least about the fucking part, he's really horny." Niall smirked and held his hands up in defense.

Harry hid his face in his hands feeling embarrassed. Louis glared at Niall and Liam.
"Out!"

"Alright, fine. Relax. Jeesh. We're gonna go and check out your place." Niall smiled and stood up. He knew exactly what he was doing.

"Okay?" Louis questioned.

"Yeah, Niall and I have been talking about him moving in with me." Liam explained.

"And where the hell am I suppose to live?" Louis asked.

"Well, here. We just thought that it would be the best solution, I mean, wouldn't it be easier when the baby comes?" Liam answered.

Louis looked surprised.
"Yeah, That's actually a great idea. Harry?"

Harry looked up and locked eyes with Louis.
"Maybe. It would make things easier I guess."

"Great. Think about it, okay?" Liam said with a smile and he and Niall headed for the door.

As soon as they were alone Louis turned to Harry.
"Can I help you out?"

Harry snorted.
"What? You're gonna fuck me? Come on Lou! That's crazy."

"Well, I sure as hell won't let Niall do it. It's not a big deal, it's just sex. It's not like we haven't done it before." Louis grinned and gestured towards Harry's stomach.

Harry let out a soft laugh. He seemed to hesitate.
"You really don't have to do that Louis. I don't want things to get weird between us. I'll manage."

"That's our baby. Your pregnancy makes you horny. I want to take care of you." Louis answered and leaned in closer to press a kiss against Harry's neck.

Harry let out a breathless moan and pulled him closer. He connected their lips and kissed him hungrily. Louis replicated the kiss and let his hand travel down Harry's chest. Harry whined and pressed himself closer, trying to take Louis's shirt off. Louis broke the kiss.
"You're really riled up huh? Come on, let's continued this in the bedroom."

He got up from the couch and extended a hand for Harry to take. He helped him get up from the couch and they walked to Harry's bedroom together. Harry turned around and attacked Louis's lips as soon as they got inside. They kissed wet and sloppy, hands everywhere. Harry opened Louis's shirt and tossed it at the floor. His hands immediately went down to open Louis trousers.
"Easy baby." Louis mumbled and Harry moaned from the use of the pet name.

Louis took a step back and slowly started to remove Harry's t-shirt. He put his hand on Harry's baby bump and caressed it.
"You're so sexy like this Harry."

Harry's eyes were dark from lust.
"Yeah?"

"Yes." Louis confirmed and went down on his knees to press featherlight kisses along Harry's stomach.

Harry's whole body was shaking with desire. He whined impatiently and Louis smirked against his stomach. He got up on his feet again.
"Get naked baby and lay down on the bed. I'm gonna take really good care of you."

Harry stared at him in awe and pulled his sweats down. Louis gave him a hungry look. He had been longing for this for such a long time.