10-Roles reversed

They hurried back to their hotel room. Louis was nervous and excited at the same time. He couldn't believe he was about to let someone finger him and eat him out. He had never felt comfortable enough to let someone do something so private to him. He loved to do it to others though. He liked to feel that control over someone else, knowing that he made them feel that good. Now he was about to give that control to someone else, someone he just met. He couldn't explain why. It just felt right.

He turned around to face Harry.
"Take your clothes off."

Harry smiled at him.
"Na-ah. I'm in control this time, remember?"

Louis took a deep breath. He just stood there, not really knowing what to do. Harry walked up to him and cupped his chin.
"I know this is hard for you. You are always in control, aren't you? This will be good for you. Let go Louis and enjoy the ride."

Harry leaned in and connected their lips. The kiss was soft and left Louis wanting more. Harry held his head and moved it to the side to be able to press soft kisses down his jaw and neck. Louis held his breath. This was nice.
"Breathe love." Harry mumbled against his skin.

Louis let out a whimper from the words but complied. He took a deep breath that turned into a moan when Harry created a lovebite in the crook of his neck. Louis was already painfully hard from the whole situation. He wasn't used to just standing there receiving. It was such a turn-on.

Harry smiled at him and started to unbutton his shirt. He kissed every inch of skin that was revealed. He pulled his shirt off before he reached down to open up Louis's pants and palmed him through his jeans first. Louis moaned from the touch.

Harry pulled down his pants and boxers.
"Go lay in the bed."

Louis stared at him with glazed-over eyes but turned around to walk to the bed. Harry slapped his butt and Louis squealed in surprise. He turned around and gave Harry a dirty look and Harry smirked at him while he unbuttoned his own pants.

Louis laid down, breathing shallow. This was it. He was nervous. Harry sat down beside him.
"Hey, breathe. We don't have to do this if you're not ready."

"I'm ready. I'm just nervous. It's silly." Louis answered.

"It's not silly love. It's your first time. I'm really moved that you put your trust in me. Just let me know if it's too much if you want me to stop. Okay?" Harry said and caressed Louis's cheek.

"Okay." Louis breathed out.

Harry leaned down to kiss him and Louis opened up to the kiss immediately. Harry let their tongues swirl together for a while before he snapped the bottle of lube from the bedside table and moved down between Louis's legs. He started to nibble his way down Louis's left thigh, sucking a bruise on the inside. He carried on with the other thigh but started at the knee this time and nibble his way up instead.

Louis was panting and moaning, totally consumed by lust. Harry looked up at him and growled.
"Fuck. Just look at you. You're gorgeous."

He spread Louis's legs wider and leaned down to lick a wet stripe over his hole to his balls.
"Fuck!" Louis cried out and Harry smirked.

He licked Louis's rim before he started to suck on it lightly. Louis's whole body was trembling and he grasped the sheets in an attempt to keep himself grounded.

Harry poked his tongue inside and Louis moaned out loud.
"Okay?" Harry asked.

"Oh God, Please! More!" Louis whined.

Harry put his tongue inside again and lubed his fingers at the same time. He gently pressed a digit beside his tongue.
"Fuuuuuck!" Louis screamed.

"Did it hurt?" Harry immediately asked.

"N-no, uhm, f-feels good." Louis stuttered.

Harry continued to move his finger in and out. He came up to suck a bruise on Louis's hipbone. He came down to suck on Louis's balls instead and pushed two fingers inside. Louis was whining and moaning out loud. He started to rock down on Harry's fingers, begging for more. Harry pushed three fingers inside and Louis jolted up from bed, sobbing out loud. "Please, make me come, please Harry..."

Harry curled his fingers and jabbed Louis's prostate. Louis shouted out again, tears streaming down his face. Harry started to fingerfuck him hard, hitting his prostate dead on. He came up to suck on Louis's sensitive head and Louis fell apart. His toes curled and he let out a broken sob while he emptied his load in Harry's mouth.

Harry pulled his fingers out and gave his own cock a couple of strokes and came all over Louis's belly. He threw himself down next to Louis and looked at him. The boy was still panting hard with his eyes closed.
"Louis?"

"Huh?"

Harry smiled. He was so out of it. Harry felt proud and got up to get a wet cloth to wipe his cum off Louis's belly. He didn't even react when Harry started to clean him. Harry smirked. He had once again managed to get him into subspace. That was insane. That was so extraordinary. Harry knew they had something really special here but Louis had made it clear that he didn't want to see him after this trip, making up some lame excuse that he was moving to New York. Harry was disappointed but he was gonna make the most of this trip and enjoy their time together because the sex was mindblowing.

He laid down and spooned Louis from behind. Louis nuzzled closer.
"I can't believe I waited this long to try that." he suddenly mumbled.

"Good?" Harry asked.

Louis turned around to look at him.
"Awesome. Can we take a nap? I'm beat."

"Of course." Harry said with a smile and kissed Louis temple.

Louis sighed and moved in closer. Harry laid on his back and Louis immediately put his head on the younger man's chest and nuzzled in. Harry's heart swelled from the act. He could get used to this.