7-Destination

When they finally arrived at their destination Louis was really excited.
"No way! Look at that! Wow!"

Harry was looking at him instead with a fond smile.
"You're cute."

Louis rolled his eyes but blushed lightly from the compliment. He turned Harry's head to look at the Icehotel instead.
"Shit!" Harry said and his eyes grew wide.

The northern light had taken over the dark sky. It was absolutely breathtaking. Harry turned to face Louis again with an excited smile on display. Louis drew in a sharp breath from the sight and crashed their lips together. The sky might be breathtaking but so was Harry.

Harry returned the kiss and they were both affected when they finally needed to come up for air. Harry pressed their foreheads against each other and chuckled.
"God, I'm so attracted to you."

"Good, because I'm really fucking attracted to you too." Louis answered with a smile.

Harry pulled his head back and winked at Louis with a smile before he unbuckled his seatbelt. They collected their bags and went inside. They couldn't believe their eyes. Everything was actually made from snow and ice including the front desk.

A blond woman in a parkas greeted them in Swedish but she immediately switched to English when they greeted her back. They managed to change their reservations to a double room after they explained why they were a day late. They were gonna spend one night in the Icehotel and the rest of their vacation in the regular hotel connected to the Icehotel. Harry beamed when Louis asked him if he would like to sleep in an igloo the last day and he immediately agreed. They booked a dogsled tour as well for the next day.

They were shown to a beautiful hotel room. Like the rest of the hotel, everything was made from ice, including the bed. There was at least a mattress on top of it for comfort and a lot of reindeer skins to keep them warm.

It wasn't that cold inside, just a few minus degrees but Louis was really glad that he would have Harry's warm body to snuggle up to during the night.

They dressed warm and went to check out the rest of this amazing Hotel. They looked at all the exterior, the ice, and snow sculptures and they both laughed out loud when they came to an ice bar. They immediately ordered a drink and they were handed to them in ice glasses.

They went to dinner and had a few drinks there as well and when they finally went back to their room they were both a bit tipsy. They got ready for bed and made sure to cover themselves with warm skins and blankets.

Harry immediately kissed Louis as soon as they laid down. Louis tugged him closer and rolled them around. He was in charge this time. Harry smirked into the kiss but didn't battle for dominance.

Louis took his time exploring Harry's mouth at first and then the rest of his body. When he finally pushed inside Harry was a whimpering, moaning mess so close to the edge that Louis just had to pound into his sweet spot a couple of times before he had completely ravished the younger man and he came, shouting Louis name.

Louis got up to get a towel and cleaned Harry's chest. He put his arms around him and they fell asleep, spooning.

They woke up the next morning filled with energy, especially after quickly blowing each other. They dressed warm and decided to book themselves a sauna so they could shower afterward. They ate breakfast before they picked up their hygiene products and the key to their private sauna.

"This is awesome." Louis sighed as soon as he sat down in the warm sauna. Another really awesome thing was the sight of a naked Harry bedside him.

Harry's eyes were glittering and he had a constant smile on his lips as soon as he looked at him which made Louis's stomach flutter.

They stayed in the sauna for thirty minutes. Then it got too hot and too hard to breathe. Louis was looking forward to a shower. He had been kind of a slob lately.

Harry pressed him against the tiles and kissed him as soon as they stepped into the shower. They made out for a while and when Harry finally took a step back Louis was out of breath and weak in the knees. Harry just shot him a dimpled smile and reached for the shampoo. They washed themselves before they helped each other get off.

They ate a quick lunch and headed outside for a dogsled tour. They sat close together covered in warm blankets and it was amazing. It was a beautiful day outside and the snow made everything magical.

When they arrived back at the hotel by noon they took a warm shower at their new hotel before they headed to dinner. The conversation was light and flirty. Louis enjoyed every second of Harry's company. They just clicked. He'd never met someone like Harry before, where all the pieces just fell into place naturally.

They stayed up late, not wanting the day to end. They had such a short amount of time together and they both wanted to savor every second of it. When the hotel bar closed they were both a little drunk and stumbled to their hotel room in a fit of giggles.

The atmosphere changed as soon as they stepped into the room. Louis spun Harry around and pressed him against the closed door. He didn't kiss him though. He pressed their bodies together and stared at him intensely, wanting to see his reaction to something.
"Hi, baby."

Harry drew in a sharp breath and his pupils dilated. That was hot. Louis was drunk enough to test the waters.
"You like that? When I call you baby? Do you want to be a good boy for daddy?"

Harry's reaction blew his mind. He let out a whimper and his eyes glazed over from lust. Louis could feel Harry growing hard in an instant.
"Oh, that's it, isn't it? Do you want daddy to take care of you? Use your words baby."

"Please daddy." Harry breathed out.